Blue Whale Publications / Scam /Ripoff

1 PO BOX 666840Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: !-877-244-0816

Calling trying to get you to pay your account in full, then started a second account in my name, did not ask for it, was told they were reducing my payment amount. When I called to cancle the account they told me I had to pay a fee ( $ 89.oo) to cancel the accounts. I have paid 8 months out of 20 payments, on a 5 year subscription. DUE NOT DUE ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM !

Comments

Gl
  22nd of Sep, 2008

They where sopose to charge me after the 1 of each month, now they charge me before and my account is overdrawft. I want to cancel, there phone number is 877-244-0816...

Th
  5th of Jan, 2009

They did the same thing to me.

Ta
  2nd of Oct, 2009
Blue Whale Publications Inc. - Keep calling Cell repeatedly
Blue Whale Publications Inc
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
Phone: 954-229-1079

Filled out some stupid form online yesterday that I thought was for a chance to win a $1500 costco gift card. It then took me through a few surveys, then at the end wanted me to buy some magazines. I did not complete the form or order anything because at that point I new it was a scam. I closed out the internet window. Now I am getting harassing phone calls from this # 954-2291079. They did not answer when I picked up when they called and left a blank VM message. When I call the # back they do not tell you the company name and you are not able to talk to anyone.

I would like to know how they got my # from the survey and what other personal information they have of mine. I am on a DO NOT CALL LIST, how is it they can still harass me and not give me the option to opt out from recieving their calls?