Blue Recruit Limited / Fake Nigerian Job Scam

1 Nigeria Review updated:

A Mr. Craig Johnson emailed me a job offer from EPNL through Blue Recruit Limited for my signature to proceed with paper work processing. But when I asked for further information on Blue Recruit Limited such as a website or official letter head, he immediately said my name has been removed due to an internal security check. His email id is: BLUE RECRUIT LIMITED <[protected]@gmail.com>

Blue Recruit Limited
21 Lager Way,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234-[protected]

Comments

• Th
      15th of Feb, 2011

This Craig Johnson guy is a scam for sure.He offered me a job with a big fat salary and he mentioned that he got my C.V from pnet i found it so hard to believe that why a recruitment getting jobs from a huge company for oil and gas uses a free email.His email is [protected]@gmail.com.He also advertised a job with a title Electrical/Electronics Engineering in ladysmith KZN..

• Zk
      1st of Mar, 2011

Hi guys,
    Please be careful with these foreign companies looking for expats to work. This is the second offer i have recieved for work in Nigeria or Cameroon. The other company is called Arab Contractors Cameroon. Please check out these companies before commiting or spending any money.

• Bl
      26th of May, 2011

Craig Johnson and this bogas compant, Blue Recruit Nigeria is a real scam offer jobs with Fina ELF Petrolium.
    He will send a contract and ask for it to be signed and returned by email offer a substancial salary. When the contract is returned he wil then ask for a Western Union cash transfer to be sent to Lagos to cover Visas.
    The company allegitely have an address in Southend On Sea - 21 Elmer Ave. Having Google Earthed this address I found that there are only even numbers in this street.

• Ro
      5th of Jun, 2011

Well I would just like to say I sent my money to this company and I am now working in nigeria earning loads of money, so more fool you guys.lol

• Be
      18th of Aug, 2011

well i would just like to know who would pay for a job. and if we get our salary in advance why will they not deduct it from our pay.. i think the english education system is a bit smarter than they thought.

• Je
      18th of Oct, 2011

is this offer for real man?i called Craig Johnson to confront him, but he said it wasnt a scam..all he said was to sign the foem and send it back to him in Nigeria..lol..too good to be true man..

• Sd
      3rd of Feb, 2012

I had the same...why pay him that sum..if you arent working..just nuts.