Black Hat World / Online scam

I'm writing on behalf of someone who worked for Black Hat World. The owners of this website/company are shady characters. The person who worked for them helped them start up this website. This person helped with SEO, advertising, etc. They basically used this person and then when it came down to the fact of paying, these greedy jerks cut this person off and banned him from the site.

If you frequent this web site or plan to work for Black Hat World, I'd think again. These guys are shady users and rip their employees off. They use people to make money for them but won't give their employees who work their butts off for them.

It's Black Hat World's loss because this person has started a very successful site called BHW Sucks and it's going strong. What goes around comes around and based on this person's knowledge and expertise, I have a feeling he's going to leave Black Hat World behind the dust.

Don't sign up for this site and steer clear of the owners of Black Hat World--shady scummy pathetic users who have no moral business ethics.

Al

Comments

Ad
  9th of Apr, 2009

I definitely agree with this. Blackhatworld has scammed and ripped-off so many people, I've lost count.

From identity theft, to infecting their user's computers with adware, malware, and virueses for profit... there's no stop to the crimes that these careless individuals engage in.

I've joined the war to stop identity theft and other injustices that Blackhatworld commits.

You can check out more on my blog about the scams of BlackHatWorld.com

Check it out at: http://blackhatworldscam.wordpress.com/

Gi
  3rd of May, 2009

This is very true, Harro is the mastermind behind it all, also there is some silly kid from Australia that hangs on his board as well and insults users, forgot his nickname I think Hav0k or something like that. The website blackhatworld is a total failure. I also found some more evidence of this on this website http://www.blackhatworld.org

It seems BHW or blackhatworld has many people who don't like them out there and is a total childlish website. People should not even bother going there. They've also been hacked so many times in the past.

Ma
  3rd of Jul, 2009

I also agree they are scammers, now new strategy of them to rip off is - Vip membership, I have paid vip membership and when I post about my service to approve for buy/sell/trade section wow got banned forever.
They are banning donors now, so a warning to all - Don't signup with them.

Ma
  19th of Jul, 2009

The operators of a website named "Blackhatworld" are scammers? Gee, what a shock!
Come on already, what did you expect?

Ja
  30th of Jul, 2009

BHW does not "suck". The guy who wrote that article doesn't know what he's talking about. What makes BHW so successful are the thousands upon thousands of people who benefit from the knowledge and resources it provides. I'm not saying the owners provide all the resources and info, but they provide the vehicle (a message forum) by which people come together to share information.

If you want to compete with BHW (which is obviously the reason for the piss poor article) then start up a message forum and provide the same type of quality content they provide and give them some competition! Don't be a sour puss sore loser.

I suspect another reason BHW may be a target to a few disgruntled people is because they also provide FREE software and ebooks, videos, etc. that the so-called "internet gurus" are charging thousands of dollars for. These Internet "gurus" are pissed that they are losing so much money! LOL! I say, "let them be pissed!" Screw the IM "gurus" for ripping off the average joe!

Be
  31st of Jul, 2009

I've been to BHW and it's a haven for scammers, thieves, and ripoff artists who are all trying to make a fast buck at someone else's expense.

They urge people to download ebooks for free but then they act all surprised when forum members start ripping one another off! Proof there's no honor amongst thieves. And that's all they are.

From cookie stuffing (fraud) to ewhoring (deception) to PPC (trickery) they cover it all, and right now the forum is offline.

31st of Jul, 2009

Where is Blackhatworld.There gone, went private with $1000 join fee.Go to http://blackhatuniverse.myfreeforum.org/ and post.

12th of Sep, 2009

This is ###ing ###. BHW has helped me go from zero/day to $500/day within a few months of solid online work. I would not have done it if it wasn't for Blackhatworld. Amazing resources available ; a true web 2.0 site. The downloads section alone has saved me hundreds and hundreds. I wish to take the opportunity to thank WizGizmo.

blackma,
BHW member and supporter

17th of Sep, 2009

I totally agree, blackhatworld.com is the biggest SCAM site I've ever seen. The poor noobs that are defending it, have no idea what's lurking on their computers now. I actually feel bad for them. You'll better wise up before all your data is lost and your identity is stolen.

You can learn more about the Black Hat World scam here:

Jo
  18th of Sep, 2009

This is amusing.

BlackHatWorld is not a "scam." A free web forum cannot be a scam. It takes nothing from you.

As far as what's "lurking" on the computers of the people who have been there, I work in the IT industry, and I've got some of the most robust protection there is. The site is not one iota more dangerous to a person's computer than virtually any other forum.

Moreover, if it's on THAT forum, chances are, it's on a LOT of forums. A person who is profiting off malware is not going to leave it on such a forum before they do so with all the other forums that are run by the more technically challenged ... which would include the vast majority of forums. Blackhatworld is not b by any stretch, but the people there are FAR from being technically incompetent, which makes their site more secure than most.

And I see nothing on http://blackhatworldcomscam.wordpress.com. It's an empty blog.

I am no longer a member there. I was once. Never really took an active role there. Just read and watched. I worked in the "white-hat" side of affiliate marketing, but I wanted to know what I was up against.

While a good portion of the topics there took an unethical turn, there were several, in fact, who sung the praises of doing things the right way. Others just wanted information on getting into affiliate marketing.

There are seedy characters. Make no mistake. There are a LOT of seedy characters.

However, that is not all that exists there. I'd say less than half were open about blatantly black-hat tactics. Most were gray hat, and some were white hat. It was a smorgasbord, just like most online communities.

Quite honestly, if you DON'T like what is on there, I would encourage you to petition for the site to stay up. Think of it this way, if the site is there, you can educate yourself on what spammers and other less-scrupulous online marketers are doing. You can stay abreast of new tactics. Having a site like that is good, because while it lets the "black hats" congregate, it also allows any would-be victims to check in and see the traps before they are laid.

Cu
  19th of Sep, 2009

Ok well I'm in the middle on it. I don't use it regularly actually I just have an account and have only posted like 4 times. I'm not a big user of it and I don't really check it - but everytime I did check it was because the owner pm'd me some private msg that ended up being a sales pitch for some crappy product he's selling or referring.

If you view the source of every page you'll notice that after a random number of views a little iframe is embedded at the bottom that inserts cookies into your browser (cookie stuffing), so that if you go to amazon and buy stuff or any other site he's on he'll get the commission on that sale. This iframe may even try to install spyware - but I haven't had that experience because I block all ads and active x so it won't affect me.

The site is definately not safe because of the cookie stuffing, but it has some usful info that comes from other members - not vips or staff or the owner, but the users. So don't pay for any VIP or membership because it's likely not worth it. Also a lot of gurus are the ones complaining because there stuff is being leaked out ..if they didn't sell such crap they wouldn't have to worry about ppl leaking their stuff.

Either way though there are better places.

Jo
  14th of Oct, 2009

Went to their site few days ago and it was down again. I assume they've been hacked. Anyways I agree that website is really crappy and provides no useful information at all. The person who says he made $500/day by reading the site for few months is definately lying and trying to sell something on that site. I would stay away from this website. There are far better resources out there. Good luck.

3rd of Nov, 2009

" ...also there is some silly kid from Australia that hangs on his board as well and insults users, forgot his nickname I think Hav0k or something like that... "

Its Trophaeum, he's a mall-ware artist, be aware, they collect ppl's data and use to log into their emails, business, everything, to spy.

I'm a JV at this forum and I can tell you there is nothing you will lose for not being a JV on this shady forum. Its noting valuable on there.

You still can find useful info on the main forums, at least if you're a lurker like I am :)

" ...Went to their site few days ago and it was down again. I assume they've been hacked. ... "

Nope, its Trophaeum again, he's playing of hacking with other forums, that's why they are being attacked so often.

Ja
  4th of Nov, 2009

Trophaeum is an ### idiot, he always defends Xrumer, that product sucks so much. I know people who bought Xrumer and said it was ripoff. The software does not even work properly and support is terrible. But that Trophaeum idiot will always defend it, saying hey you need to be a master like me to know how to use it. What a BS, Trophaeum is probably an affiliate for Xrumer, thats why he is pushing that crappy product out there.

Bh
  7th of Nov, 2009

Who wrote this article, obv has no idea what he is going on about.BHW is
a community of very clever people who help one another out making money online.
Some people dont agree with a black hat approach to making money but to come on here and post utter BS about how BHW is installing adware, malware and viruses on peoples computers is beyond me.And stealing peoples identities?LOL!WHAT A CROCK OF SH1T!

You can learn more about the Black Hat World scam here:

17th of Nov, 2009

There are many good forums discussing black hat/money making methods, just this one is name blackhatworld to attract n00bs. Actually this forum is a black hole full of n00bs licking Harro which is also a n00b.
All Harros "tutorials" are copy/paste from other forums and outdated crap.

Dp
  25th of Nov, 2009

Harro is a big ### and he hates DP and he is a big ### hole he even wants us to write his name and type a captcha when it comes a qestion who is sexy?

lol lol. Harro is a big ### ### hole ### mother ###er

Me
  3rd of Dec, 2009

Class action with clickbank/warrior forum/ and DP? They steal all the stuff and share it. ILLEGAL

Ro
  24th of Jan, 2010

Black Hat World (BHW) is one of the biggest forums specializing in Black Hat methods. They throw a lot of defamation, according to some writers they think that it is ###, you’ll be spam or get Trojan whenever you visited the site, some people tries to mislead others in using BHW but the truth is they only blaming BHW for its success being one of the top in gathering SEO information in the internet.

Lo
  25th of Jan, 2010

I believe that many of the negative posts here are done by one person who has waged his own war against Blackhat World. He is so incensed about something that went wrong with him and the owner of the forum that he actually purchased his own domain i.e., www.blackhatworld.org instead of www.blackhatworld.com. I have been a member of black hat world for a number of years. The same with warriorforum.com.

Yes there are scammers on these sites. Smell the coffee! There are scammers everywhere. I have been scammed myself on warriorforum.com but that did not stop me from going there. And, I never blamed the forum.

Blackhat world is one of the best sources of information regarding both white hat and black hat techniques. I have learned so much from this forum.

Some people need to grow up here and get a life.