Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser / INSTANT WRINKLE RELEASER

I was called and asked if I would like to try a free 14 day trial of Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser after trying Resveratrol Ultra. I agreed, tried it, sent it back as directed when I was not satisfied. Then I discovered that they had charged my credit card $49.95! I've called repeatedly demanding they refund my credit card and always get the run around which ends by them telling me to call back in 3-5 days to check the status.

Sp

More Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    Wrinkle Releaser - Refusal to give credit
    Biolabs
    Hollywood
    Florida

Have cancelled wrinkle cream, but have not gotten my credit on my credit card. Have called them at least 6 times. Their telephone system keeps cutting out. I was told not to send product back, but no credit has been issued. Am still waiting. Has been a month already.

• Po
      12th of Aug, 2009
    Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser - Didn't realize they would send this when I ordered the Resveratrol
    Connie
    Springfield
    Illinois

July 24 2009, I tried to place an order for the free trial of Resveratrol, but there was a glitch in the system after I entered my credit card number to pay for the postage for the product. Was never able to get a copy of the order and when I called, customer service was unable to locate my order. When I saw a charge appear on my credit card, I was finally able to get customer service on July 29th to cancel my order and she was going to cancel the charge for the two postage amounts and I would not be charged for any future shipments. That's when I found out they were mailing the Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser. The two packages arrived Friday and Saturday. In checking my credit card charges, I noticed a charge for $49.95 for the Wrinkle Releaser. Once again I called and spent 30 minutes on hold before an agent came on. She said I would have to return the Wrinkle Releaser in order to get the $49.95 credited to my account. She did not let me speak to a Supervisor, so had decided to send the product back. I see another dissatisfied client was able to speak to a Supervisor, will be try once again. I hate companies that try to bilk customers even when there is no contract, order nor any paper work to substantiate their practices.

Thank you.

• Ka
      1st of Sep, 2009

I had the same experience with this company. I returned the product after I had received the instant wrinkle releaser that I did not know was going to be added to my order and put on my charge card. I returned the product after I followed all the instructions. I still am waiting for my refund after over two and a half months and several phone calls. They have very long wait times to talk with any one. They say they will credit your account after checking your tracking numbers and rma numbers but they don't give you the credit you are suppose to get. I think they are giving you the run around so it is to late to get your money taken off from your credit card. After a certain period of time your credit card company can not help you to received a credit so you are out of luck and there goes your$49.95. This is the first time I have ever written a review. I just didn't want someone else to have to go through the hell I have been through. I would never recommend a company that does not stand behind their guarantees.