Billy Partners .com / misleading

This company sends leads to moving companies for possible income, I payed $100 dollers for a month and without notice from Billypartnes.com they charged my bank close to $500 dollers and they will not work with me on getting the money back or even a part of it, and the leads thay sent me, out of say 40 to 50 leads three answered the phone.

Comments

• Pi
      9th of Dec, 2010

I also have had problems with this company.

• Mu
      4th of Jan, 2011

I know that Billy.com takes care of their Partners. If the moving company has a bad lead the credit them back for that bad lead. I have worked with them over the last 5 months and have only gotten a handful of bad leads and they completely took care of me. I don't understand pissedoffcitizin's comments. Maybe it is because Pissedoff is another lead generation company and is mad because Billy.com is doing a better job!!!

• Re
      31st of May, 2011

I completely agree they represent themselves as a savings club but really all they do is take your personal information and sell it to companies. I am sure mufntop works there as they do not promote themselves as a "lead generation" company. Good example of how they mislead, still money etc... I worked with them once too for moving quotes... quality sucked, they said they only sent to 5 people but customers told me they were mad because they received calls from 8-10 companies. They are ridiculous scammers. Everyone beware of billy.com bothe the savings club they promote on Facebook and the lead generation company they are and don't admit to to consumers... LIARS!!!