Bill Waus / Debit card charge!

United States Review updated:
I too have been charged by a Bill Waus Kirkland WA in the amount of $1.05. At this time the charge is pending but I have canceled my debit card so it has not gone through. I do not know who this person is and I have not bought any merchandise from anyone by that name./... luckily I monitor my bank account daily so caught the charge. Teller at B of A told me that this could be a scam to see if they could get the funds and then go in and get a larger amount...

Comments

Jo
  9th of Mar, 2008
I have no idea who Bill Waus is or why he debited my account. Beware people!
Li
  10th of Apr, 2008
Same thing happen to me. I had to go through the hassle of cancelling my debit card, but they got my money first.

B of A as well. They need to beef up their security.
Ri
  16th of Apr, 2008
this has happened to me today also bank of america ...maybe has any one got any info on a cdrom about california grants or any other grants
?
Ce
  17th of Apr, 2008
My bank account also was just hit by this charge - not a clue...Haven't even used this account in MONTHS.. I too think BOA could do better about these types of charges...we are always at someones mercy. They can hit accounts at their leisure and then when we try to deny charges on our OWN money, it takes an act of Congress to stop it or lots of hassle!
So
  18th of Apr, 2008
Same thing happened to me today. I bank with Chase.
Li
  21st of Apr, 2008
I too have gotten this $1.05 from whomever Check Bill Waus Kirkland. This is on my Child Support vard. ANd I am told I can not do anthing until the money has come out. Who are these people?
Va
  29th of Nov, 2009

Bill Waus - took $ out of my account
Bill Waus
Florida

Bill Waus took money out of my accnt - $17.20 on 10/20/09. It says on my stmt that it was for Amazon Mktplace Pymts for Amazon.com/Bill Waus. I did not buy anything! want a credit to my accnt!