07:00 AM - 5:00 PM

BH Cosmetics / scam

Si Review updated:
Phone: 18885454744

They are a scam for the person that pays and never receives their product, so please don't add an insult to me by saying they aren't .You are fortunate that's all and since they have countless complaints filed against them(mine included) with the government entity that regulates internet trade, I suspect they are more compliant as internet fraud is a very serious offense-punishable by prison time.

• Sanjibrinki's Response, Jan 06, 2019

Bh cosmetic is not shipping my product and they dont reply my mail. I also want refund but they are not giving any proper reply

Comments

• Ew
      Jan 08, 2010

This company appears to be in the practice of taking money from consumers, writing phony glowing reviews, giving bogus tracking, not responding to calls/e-mails and definitely not delivering their product.My daughter placed an order via the internet with them after reading how great their site was on their site(she's 14), she was given a fake tracking number and when I did get some woman on the phone, she told me the item was sold out and a refund would be issued...None of that occurred and now there is silence at their end, so I'm taking this to the net!!!Definitely one pissed off consumer!!!

• Li
      Feb 07, 2010

i ordered BHcosmetics.they tooked my money out right away on 02/6/2010 they gave me a fake tracking number, i tried calling got no response, i also tried emailing no responce, these people are just taking people money, so i called my bank and now they are under investagation, so with that being said i am letting my pain be so one elses joy, don't order from them its not lagit, sarah baker

• Da
      Feb 10, 2010

is where you can file a complaint to the internet Fbi coordinator. I suggest you file, I do believe this website is a scam and all the people on here writing good reviews are part of the scam, its funny how all their reviews on their website is five stars.. hahaha unrealistic.. very. I ordered the same product 120 pallete on ebay for 3.99 so dont buy from bh cosmetics.. not only do they take your money and not deliver the product, you can get the same cheaper from ebay or amazon. I looked on google maps to locate the exact address of this place to see what it looked like.. I took a virtual tour of where their address is supose to be.. and it appears to be nothing. Its funny that on the order form they refer themselves as bh cosmetics and on the order information that they post on ups says rls sales. kinda strange.. they keep jerking around my order. im also going to file a complaint with ups, youtube, and file a federal report. This is a crime and they are stealing.. there in for a big surprise when they get busted.. I will also call the miami police department where their address is suppose to be.
    These people will pay and I think I will sue them also.. They are in for some prison time.

i suggest anyone in the Hollywood area to check out their location to see if they are really legit,

BH Cosmetics
    4821 Lankershim Blvd. Ste. F-162
    North Hollywood, CA 91601

when I looked on google maps, I saw a plaza.. and these company names are listed...

• Bu
      Jul 29, 2010

These are all bs stories. If they were fake and fraud they would of been shut down by now. They have been running for years. Wake up people...

Nov 30, 2010

I ordered two days ago and received my order today. I've called twice (once to see if what disgruntled customers said was true, and another time to check that my order was processed) and both times I got an answer and efficient service. My tracking number worked fine. I ordered through Amazon from BH to be safe, but I called BH's number (the number on the website) and they were definitely the ones that processed it. No problems here at all. Maybe your daughter was just unlucky? Pre-paid cards are tricky too. Why didn't you ask to have it sent when it was back in stock if the refund didn't work?

Nov 30, 2010

Also, did you call during office hours?

Apr 27, 2011

Ok I placed an ordered at bhcosmetics.com and I got my itmes like in 3 days cuz I ordered by 3pm so I got it I love the makeup that i got from them so i dnt kno why ya are saying bh cosmetics if a fake, scam i dnt see how

Jun 10, 2011

I ordered from them 2 days ago and just received my palettes and I love them they came in pristine condition and everything. Sounds like you just had a bad experience.

• Re
      Jun 21, 2011

I am not sure. They promise prompt shipping, but I placed my order on Friday and it is Tuesday and it has not been shipped. I have never dealt with something like this and I hope this not a sign of the quality of product to come.

• Re
      Jun 25, 2011

OMG, my package arrived! The colors are little smaller than they appear online, BUT they are great and pigmented! I am so happy that my package arrived in time. GO BH!!!

Sep 10, 2011

BH is the biggest rip off of all time, they take your money and dont deliver the goods.

• Am
      May 16, 2012

Hey EVERYONE:) is is my Review on BH Cosmetics of the after use when i purchase the ITEm You should see it a SURPRISE!!!

• Na
      Jul 05, 2013

You all are TRIPPING BH COSMETICS isn't a scam. . .I ordered 5 times & received all my packages in time thabk you very much!!

•   Sep 18, 2013

I can assure you that we are not a scam. I truly apologize for you experience. On behalf of the company I would like to address your issue in a more personal manner. Could you please reach out to me at [protected]@bhcosmetics.com and add "complaintsboard complaint BH scam" in the subject line so that I may know it's you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

BH Cosmetics Management

• Xp
      Dec 09, 2013

in fairness to BH company...maybe its not the company fault if the said product does not arrived or they give the fake tracking number
    maybe there is some employee who work inside the company who do such scam thing, accepting payment from customer online directly to their account without putting their orders and giving their fake tracking numbers without the knowledge of the management of the BH company or another reason maybe their is a fake site and i think some company also experience this kind of problem and to the Bh management you should be aware of this...you know the fact that we lived in modern technology and of course your system can be hacked...
    My Fiancee order some of BH cosmetics as a gift for me this x-mass and one of them is Judyslife eyebrow pallete because he knows l'm a big fan of Judy...I just hope he does not place order on a wrong one ...or else no make up on my wedding day..LOL
    so in any complaint there is always a solution...and I know Bh management will do anything to please their loyal customer...so in the end everybody HapppY... :)

• Ju
      Dec 23, 2015

I've made three orders with BH, perhaps 4 not sure. I received everything. The shipping is very long to Canada, I placed two order on 5 and 7 December and received them on 21 and 23 December respectively. The tracking numbers are strange, they don't actually track anything, perhaps that's the whole reason some people see this as a scam and perhaps since they appear to use regular mail to ship, your items were lost in the mail. But I can assure any potential new customer after having made 3 or 4 orders now I have never had any issues aside from long shipping (which a lot of small companies suffer from, and especially to Canada from US). The products themselves are quality, I don't care for the actual makeup being spoiled by high end brands but for a teenager as a gift, you could really get them a big starter kit for a very decent price especially during sales, and it's decent quality. The brushes however are the bomb, soft, still holding up top shape after a year I have had them (I have the polka dot brush set) and great to work with. The two orders I recently made were for more brushes; again the "sculpt and blend" set seems to be fantastic quality. Their matte pressed powder is super silky and beautiful although I haven't worn it yet. I've never had to contact their customer service so I can't comment on that. My take is: NOT a scam!

• Ki
      Dec 23, 2015

**Stay away from BH Comestics!!! Long story short, they sent me a damaged package. I emailed them, they agreed to replace the damaged items. (The 10 piece sculpt and blend brush set and the HD brow pencil).. All the other items were fine. That was a month ago! I waited 2 weeks and no package came! I tracked the package and UPS can't seem to pick up on it. I emailed them back and they claimed the package was either lost or stolen and that they will send another one out. They then sent me an email with a new tracking number and claimed it's on its way to me. Shortly after that email, they sent another email claiming the brush set are out of stock. So instead, they're just going to refund me $5!!! I also paid more than $5 for those brushes. I jumped on their website immediately and the brush set is not out of stock!!! I was able to throw it into cart!!! What a disappointment! They lied to me!! I also believe they never sent the 2nd package, but claimed it was lost or stolen when I asked about it! Never doing business with them again!!! I emailed them back about the brushes that were, "Out of stock".. and told them they can keep their $5!!! Cheap products, but cheaper customer service!

• Ro
      Feb 18, 2016

I ordered from BH cosmetics back in December, and they were very prompt with shipping time. The product was just like described, and I'm really happy with it. It's really not a scam, don't know what these people are thinking...
    (Ignore the pipe x)

Oct 29, 2016

I ordered from BH cosmetics, and all the items were much smaller than expected, very cheap china quality. I paid $20 shipping and also an additional $25 shipping and customs!!! RIP OFF! All the glorified reviews are probably from their team. I contacted the company and everyone gives me an copy and paste response. I am unimpressed with their service and will not be ordering from them again. Thanks bh cosmetics, but no thank you!

• Ti
      Nov 08, 2016

They are a scam!!! I ordered more than a week ago from Australia and they sent me a tracking number 2 days later. However til now, USPS has not received the package, so apparently they just make an online shipping label to get the tracking number and tell us that our package is shipped, but they actually just want to rip us off and not send our stuffs out!!!

Jan 06, 2017

I always get my products on time and have never had an issue with any of them being damaged or never sent. But there are times when I do want to look at certain products and see what people think of the items on the reviews - and a whole lot of them are always five stars ( or how ever much their highest is). There never seems to be a negative review star even if it wasn't what they were hoping for. So for that reason I do find the website to be a little sketchy. And good thing the prices are cheap just in case there was an issue. But I will not be purchasing anymore of their items after Im done with their pallets only because some colors are not what are pigmented and some colors may look light and end up coming up dark which is odd.

• Me
      Aug 30, 2017

BH cosmetics is some [censor]. Don't buy from them . They gave me a ale tracking number and never sent the product. I heard other stories where they did send their product which had chemicals in smell and bad quality. Don't waste your money

• Ba
      Jun 06, 2018

Scam! I placed then order on May 30, 2018... no money, no product!

• Ba
      Jun 08, 2018

@Baurzhan they returned money!

• Te
      Aug 16, 2018
    BH Cosmetics - my eyeshadow palette came broken
    Greensboro
    North Carolina

i ordered the ultimate artistry shadow palette and it came with 5 shadows completely shattered . my tracking number for this order was http://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&tracknumbers=61290980949442487779&clienttype=ivother . i am very upset. i opened the package and the pigments were everywhere. i'd like a new palette

Aug 21, 2018
    BH Cosmetics - Dried out item
    Miami
    Florida

I bought 6 items from bh cosmetics, 1 of them the smooth canvas long wear shadow primer, arrived completely dried out to the point that at least a third of the product was gone, Order # 105039282.

• Ad
      Sep 01, 2018
    BH Cosmetics - Eyeshadown
    France

hello I just received a call from the post saying that I had to pay the tax in France that 18 euros.je do understand why pay a fee.pourtant I already have any regle.numero my packageLX587072695US

Please answer me

• Pr
      Oct 21, 2018
    BH Cosmetics - prooduct not deliverd till now...
    new delhi
    India
    [protected]@bhcosmetics.com

i ordered 5 products but its been 28 days nw n order is not delivered till now
    n payment is also made already m getting worried now... n they are not answering a single call... didnt even resived a single product n suffering from this bad services

Jan 23, 2019
    BH Cosmetics - Product Not ship
    Samarnagar, P.O. Champasari, Dist. Darjeeling,wb india
    Siliguri
    India
    [protected]@gmail.com

I have ordered some products on 10th december 2018, order no. is 2347154. Its near 1month to go but till now my product is not shipped, Everyday I have done mail but not solve my problem by bh cosmetic..even they dont reply properly...I think bh cosmetic is Fraud...