Better Trades / Not a Good Deal

United States Review updated:
4.9
This company charges an arm and a leg for seminars and services...the value isn't even close to being worth it. I am a 56 year old and have taken their seminars and spend hundreds of hours trying to make it work...it is a big flop. they made it sound so easy and so step by step yet... it is not so.
You are not given enough time on the so called " Mondy Back Guarantee" it is a farce.
I would strongly advise you not to waste this kind of money. It is mostly hype.

I am so sorry to have wasted so much money with them. There are alternatives that are a much, much better investment. Do not make my mistake.
Truly I am devastated by this rip-off. John West...Powder springs, Georgia

Comments

Ri
  14th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm glad I finally found this website that explains EXACTLY how this FRAUD company swindles you out of your money. I'm still amazed though, how they got Jimmy Johnson, a well respected and Super Bowl champion coach, to help sell this product to the public. I was just about to go back to purchase the program, after of course arguing with my wife that this is a good business opportunity and I should take up on it. Man do I feel STUPID NOW! Everthing from the previous blog about "beware of this con artists" is ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Lucky for me, I took the time to find this website to tell me like it is and now I know I just saved myself $3, 995.00. I somehow managed to convince my wife, to spend part of our savings on this program. Now after reading these blogs, I think the Better Business Bureau or the FBI should go after them!!! They really laid it on me and the other people at the seminar, who quickly bought into the program right after the ring leader finished speaking his scripted monolog. And just like the blogger before said, he laid on the "christian" angle at one point saying exactly, almost word for word, saying "thank God for me in finding this company!" He even went as far as saying that he had to go through an experimental treatment for bone marrow transplant in Texas, for Lukemia, and that it required the use of embylical stem cells to save his life!! All I can say after reading the blog before, if he made this illness up for the purpose of getting this product sold, may he one day pay for his evil lie, and may God forgive him because I never will!!! If I were a more aggressive person, I would probably go back to this seminar only this time with the FBI or the Better Busines Bureau. It is sad that in this day of people really needing help to look for jobs, these evil MONSTERS have to prey on innocent victims. Thank God I didn't become one of them!! As they say " you live and you learn" and also, " if it's sounds too good to be true, it's because it usually is!" Thank you guys for the heads up & may a good blessing come to you all!
Pa
  15th of Feb, 2009
Hey Jimmy Johnson,
What, you have not made enough money in Football? Now you have to scam the unsuspecting and naive public? Why dont you put on the air some of the unsuccessful stories of Better Trades? Why not put the "results not typical" claim in huge writing across the screen instead of writing so small that you can't read it with a magnifying glass? Why not just E-mail people telling them that they have just won the such and such lottery and just send us a couple thousand dollars for the processing (better known as the Nigerian internet scam)? What you are doing is just as ethical and barely as legal.
Th
  7th of Mar, 2009
I went to the seminar and he said one of his children had the disease. At the end i watched a bunch of people run up to the table and sighn up. I made a plan before i went, i was going to go home think anything over before i would sighn anything. I knew when he said today only, this special price of sighning up. Yeah like they wouldnt take my card a week later. I am so glad i thought about it and found this sight. It sounded to way to easy. I would love to talk to one of those people who almost running to the table. Thanks a lot you saved me lot of money and frustration.
Hh
  28th of Mar, 2009
You people who fall for Better Trades or ANY INFOMERCIAL ARE IDIOTS AND YOU DESERVE TO BE TAKEN. Get it straight -- ALL INFOMERCIALS ARE SCAMS..GOT IT????

I am a Wall Street professional and one of the leading investment minds in America. And I can tell you that these guys Better Trades claims are "the best trading experts" are bozos. Not a single one has even worked on Wall Street. They are some clowns who trade out of their mom's basement (probably with their mom's IRAs).

You need to file a formal complaint with the US Attorney General and the Postmaster General.
Hh
  28th of Mar, 2009
Rich you are a complete IDIOT!!! The Better Business Bureau????? Hahhaha you stupid idiot!!! The BBB is funded by businesses and they have NO authority to do jack. You need to figure these things out you ###. No wonder why Better Trades took your money. You're a sucker!!!
Sk
  2nd of Apr, 2010
Like everyone else my job has been going down the drain a little more everyday for many years. I almost spent the last money I have as a last attempt to get my out of the rut of living pay check to pay check. After reading this I will be saving the money and live within my means. Hopefully the economy turns around and people start getting their jobs back and we can all do our jobs and make money the old fashioned way, Hard work. Thanks for the information. It saved me lots of money, credit and hours of wasted time.
Tu
  21st of May, 2010
I took the bettertrades course and found I didn't have the money to make my money back in six months. I needed a little knowledge before I went into it. It works, it really does but it requires more money for software and time. I know it works because I tried it paper trading and made money.If I had had more money, I would have made more money. the software they offer is as good or better than most brokers' have to offer. I have EXTREME CHARTS and it's not so good but it's o.k. A bit overpriced too. Everything else is good from what I know and see. A college course may cost more for this wealth of knowledge. You also have to have the right attitude and be in a good mood. I could pick them to death if I wanted to. I could pick my broker to death but I do it constructively. If I have a problem I let them know and ussually it's resolved, if I don't like it, I go elsewhere.
Wa
  9th of Apr, 2015
Unfortunately, I am a financial professional in a related field so I am formally educated with equity trading. However, I am no specialist with options trading. I find the area of option trading very interesting and profitable if a person has the right training, skills experience. I agree with many of the people complaining. The quality of their products and training is very pricey, yet so not a quality product. Their products are a rip off and I asked for my money back. Someone needs to sue them for their unethical approaces to market trading. I know the bettertrade approaches to trading does not achieve the success that the instructors leads you to believe. Do not waste your money with bettertrades. Invest in a formal education and you will get the best return on your money.