Bestcanvas — canvas print
New Order Nr. CAA120000111284
I ordered a canvas print of a picture taken by a professional photographer from bestcanvac.ca. .ca usually represents a Canadian company. I ended up dealing with a print shop out of Florida.
Picture was sent in and after a wait I got a canvas print with the family off to the left side. Not acceptable, looks silly. I complained to best canvas. Long waits between e-mails but they offered to photoshop my picture and re-print. Why they would have to photoshop the picture was beyond me, it was already centered. I then got an e-mail that they would not proceed until I provided evidence the original picture was destroyed. I took a razor knife to the print and sent them a picture.
Time goes by and I receive an identical print. Again the family off to one side. I e-mailed a picture of both the original and the replacement indicating a higher degree of dissatisfaction. They sent me the same picture! No explanation, no follow up, nothing!
This whole process has taken two months. I have received no response from my e-mail regarding he second print.
There lack of customer service is astounding. Their quality promise and seal displayed is a joke.
More Bestcanvas Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - stay far away from this online merchant