Bell Canada / scam and cheating
My Phone blew to pieces in an accident. I was already finished my contract and on a month to month basis. I asked for a replacement and bell told me that the only way i would be able to use my credit (255$) is if I would re-sign a 2 year contract. I wasn't interested in a yearly contract, customer for 6 years and have credit... please give me a new phone. Because I wouldn't sign the 2 year plan, Bell Canada threw my credit out of the window and slapped me an additional 30 day fee for cancellation. I was robbed my credit and billed for an additional month i would not be using, because my phone is busted. I am not renting an apartment, it's a phone, why should I have to pay for a 30 day cancellation notice??? That's just another way of giving it to you in a very bias unfair manner. I am disgusted and i feel robbed. What other companies have this 30 day cancellation notice??? It should be illegal.
WHat is the point of credit if they are simply going to waive it without your consent?
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - receiving 8 to 10 calls a day from bell in malina.
- Bell Canada - cable/phone/internet 
- Bell Canada - tech support residential internet
- Bell Canada - false and misleading representations 
- Bell Canada - home phone service