Auction.com / Worst experience buying a house ever!!
Anyone thinking of buying a house on auction.com please think twice!! I bought other houses at auctions from other companies online and they were all first rate but auction.com is the pits. First off the bank who put the house up for auction didn't even have a deed to the house from the sheriffs sale. Took me over two month to close on the house. Calls to auction.com went to voice mail with no return calls, only found out from closing company on what was going on, then once I got to close they were supposed to contact me with a code to lock box so I could get in. 5 phone calls and 2 emails later still no reply. Luck I'm a locksmith and got in. Auction.com is one big joke!!!
More Auction.com Complaints & Reviews
- REDC / Auction.com - Unfair charges 
- Auction.com - unfair practices 
- Auction.com - Real Estate Auction 
- Auction.com - Illegal Auctions & Fraud 
- Auction.com - Won the auction - Lost the house! 
- Auction.com - illegal lockout criminal trespassing and theft
- Auction.com - auction on a property no longer for sale/available. I am the owner.
- Auction.com - Won Bid/Lost House
- Auction.com - The worst ever!
- Auction.com - Wrong Information