ATS Research / $1000 Free in Groceries

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

I heard the advertisement on the radio thinking it was a good opportunity. Upon calling I was charged $3.95 for shipping of the card. I asked questions as to which stores am I able to use the card and the agent was unable to help. He continued and stated that I'm able to join other programs which I denied, he stated that it would be mailed to me to review and I could get free gas. Nevertheless, the card came and I had to sign up to receive my "savings". It was a www.grocerysavers.com site where they have coupons to specific items and to make matters worse you have to pay to have the coupons shipped to you. If I knew it was going to a coupon website, I could have saved my time and his and not bothered. The advertisement via radio states that you'll receive $1000 to grocery shop, not coupons. This is a waste and their advertisement needs to be pulled.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Td
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Same Stor different person! Where and how to cancel this mess. It was also a waste of my time and money. The toll free # on the website is disconnected I will never trust advertisemnet again

• Re
      29th of Jul, 2009

is there not a number for them?! i am furious. i got as far as giving the jerk on the phone my address and when he heard reluctance in my voice he hung up on me. when i called back to speak with a mgr, he laughed repeatedly and told me "well guess who's the mgr, i am". what a douche! i'm glad that i didn't give him my cc # but i'm a duma$$ because i did give him my name and address! ###! what now?!

• Sg
      5th of Aug, 2009

The number on the commercial is 1-888-438-4314. Hope this helps, good luck!

• Bi
      5th of Sep, 2009

I too fell victim to the advertisement. I even got a card from someone on Craig's list. Except in my state the shipping and handling fee is 7.95. I too was expecting a grocery card as well as coupons. Not a card that would give me access to coupons. I am registered to a website where I can get this for free. I called to the customer service number given to me to inquire about some charges that I had seen on my debit card. The call center gave me the number to all of the companies that they offered me membership to and inquire about the charges. I also spoke with a Torrey who the call center said worked in their customer service and when I spoke with this young lady twice, she said that she did not work with the people in the call center. She only worked with the coupons. I called back to the call center to speak with the supervisor to further inquire about the charges, we got into an all out argument. She swore me up and down that the rep had told me about the charges when no he did not. I tried to refuse the additional offers and he only told me that I could just cancel within the first 30 days. Not that there would be charges to my card before I got anything from anyone. Now the charges have been reversed after I have made about 20 calls and hanging up in the supervisors face because she was so ugly. She contradicted herself on two occasions during the conversation. It was not worth it. My suggestion would be to start an e-mail string to worn others before they are taken by this. maybe the company will be more upfront about what you are actually getting. This may work for some people, but the ad does say that you wil get a $1000.00 gift card and $1000.00 in coupons.

• Tw
      15th of Nov, 2009

While I haven't called the number given on Radio on 102.5 Praise, I thought i would do some research first before calling and so glad I lucked up on this site. I knew it was too good to be true. I am sorry many of you have been had, but thank goodness I was proactive in checking to see if this site was worth my calling. One of the things I have learned to do is purchase a Visa or MasterCard "gift Card" generally a 25 or 50 denomination. I generally will give that card number, this way the crooks do not have my "REAL" info on my personal banking card, sure I may loose a few dollars, but it is worth it instead of giving up my "Real" bank card information. I almost never make purchases online or by phone using my Debit card...I purchase re-loadable debit cards. At lease this way I control the money

• Hi
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I agree with all of the complaints. I live in Maryland and I heard the commercial on the radio like majority of you did. Today, I was trying to order some take out for he kids since we are snowed in and I didn't get the $1000.00 in groceries like they promised. Anyway, my card was declined and I knew I had money left over in my account from paying my tuition. The charges that the "other guys" had took out of my account added to $101.70. I was able to get $81.75 of i back. The other $19.95 that they wouldn't put back was from November and the lady said they mentioned to me that they informed me of the charges and that it was nothing that I could do because of the time. I am going to list the numbers that I used for those who had problems contacting some of the "other guys". I felt stupid, thinking that this was something legit. I was going to use that money on groceries so I could use the money that I would've been saving for my kids Christmas. Thank you ATS Research for your false hopes. Everyone needs to beware of this company and tell a friend who knows a friend about this company so they won't be snaked out of their money too. For the people who work for this company, yall need to re-evaluate yourselves. Yall know they didn't offer the same promotion to you and yall are the employees.

The numbers you can call to cancel are:

Your funding accelerator: 888-639-1751
    At home rewards plus: 877-651-8508
    ATS Research: 888-840-4471
    MVQ Travel Member: 877-226-1837
    Values 4 Less: 866-205-9163
    ID Sweep 360: 866-205-9163

I hoped I helped as many of you as possible. These are all of the comapnies I canceled today and I only knew of one. I only signed up for one. I only authorized payment for one and this is what I got in return and I didn't even get the $1000.00 in groceries.

• Il
      26th of Jul, 2009

I got my grocery card and printed the coupons on my home computer and I love it!

16th of Oct, 2009

we should start a class action sue

• Da
      7th of Apr, 2010

Thank God for Paypal. I too fell for this farce. I was lucky enough to have given them my PayPal debit card number to pay. Then I did some checking up on the internet of this company. Thatst when I first found this page. I called PayPal and told them what happened. Immediately PayPal canceled that card number and re issued me a new card. I had it in about a week.

• St
      26th of Aug, 2009

I wish I had searched and found this site earlier! I too called today and agreed to the $3.95. The rep was very rude AFTER i gave him my credit card info when UI had several questions to ask. Through GOOGLE, I found this # 1-888-840-4471 9-5 M-F EST. I called and cancelled my order, and was advised that it was only a pending charge on my acct and that since I called w/n 24 hours they wont complete the transaction. We will see!!! I hope this helps someone!

• Ho
      6th of Oct, 2009

i just called today, I thought they were legit! They even advertised on two of my state's major radio stations, if they are so bad, why are they on the radio, and why haven't they been sued for false advertisement and reported to the better business b?

• Re
      7th of Oct, 2009

Crrrrrrrrraaaaaappppp!!! lol I just called and gave my CC and everything then I found this site!!! :( Ill try to call tomorrow and cancel... I really needed the help too...

• Ta
      30th of Jul, 2009

does ne one know the customer service number?

• Do
      7th of Oct, 2009

thank you for everyone's comments. i was driving home today, after working all night, heard the advertisement on the radio and even pulled over on the curb to give the rep on the phone my credit card info, etc. for the "grocery card" of $4.95 S&H. after i refused the other programs, he hung up on me!

After reading your comments, I tried to call the customer service line to cancel and it didn't go through. I called one of the numbers above and another rep tried to sell me the same thing. When I told him I already heard the song and dance, and just want to cancel, he said to call the customer service line. I told him it was connected, he said, "try again!" and hung up on me! Finally I got through at 888-840-4471, and they told me it would be a pending charge. Hopefully... we'll see. I'll have to keep checking. WHAT A BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT!

7th of Aug, 2009

they should tell you when you call that your getting access to a coupon website instead of leading one to beleave they will be actually getting a grocery card. I think it's a crock of ###!

28th of Jan, 2010

i have gotten my card and i used the program and i love it!!! i would go ahead and give it a try<<< if you want to save 1000$$$ off your groceries then give them a call

• Tx
      10th of Aug, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Don't fall for this stupid advertisment. I did the exact same thing but I was charged 3.95 for shipping then an additional 1.90 for one rewards program and then again 1.90 for the second rewards program. They didn't tell me they were going to do this either, they just said if you choose to join, you can. Then when I went onto the website to get these coupons, they totally sucked. There is nothing there I use and they are something I can get on my own in the Sunday paper. I was even asked to pay for shipping to get these stupid coupons. This is NOT $1000 in free groceries, IT' THE BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER. I have cancelled both rewards programs and am holding on to all the confirmation numbers and everything in case they charge me again. I feel like such a fool.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!!

• Ri
      2nd of Dec, 2009

call your local DA office. And your local television station. let it be known that these people are fradulant. Also contact your bank and dispute the charges if within 60 days they have to remove them or you will report them to the state banking commissioner. Hope this helps it worked for me.

• La
      22nd of Sep, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY IT IS A RIP OFF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE, i REPEAT DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY AT ALL!

• Ir
      24th of Sep, 2009

Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate your efforts to help me and others from falling into this trap. Good luck in the future!