AtHomeRewards.com / Please help stop this company!

I have a complaint about the company athomerewards.com. The company withdrew 19.95 from my checking account fraudulently and without my permission. This company as I can see has done it to numerous other consumers. This company has to be stopped and brought up on charges!!! What can I do? I received no email or notification that this was to happen at all.

Beware!

Comments

29th of Apr, 2007

You can go to bbb.org and also call the company and tell them they fraudulently took out of your account but when you do this document everything. Also, you can write to them and send it notarized, certified mail.

• Tr
      1st of Jun, 2007
    AtHomeRewards.com - Unauthorized charge!

This company debited my checking account for 9.95 and I did not authorized it, I am single mom of 3 and I try to penny pinch and watch where my money goes and I did not purchase anything from this company and I don't even know what this company is all about. Plz advise smb!

5th of Jul, 2007

I requested my credit report over 2 weeks ago. Now to find out that this so called athomerewards has been dipping into my account. I have no idea who the heck they are tried calling the 1-877 number which does not have the complete numbers to call, so that,s why I turned to the internet. I have had over 40.00 taken out of my account, and with this my account has become overdrafted because of the insufficient funds. For the 40.00 dollars its now costing me 275.00! I have notified my bank and need this company to be stopped. I have also notified my attorney whom I work for of this fraud! I will get mine!

• Ty
      30th of Jul, 2007

If you guys called for a 25$ gas card you started a 30 free trial period if you didn't cancel after 30 days then they charge you monthly. You can cancel it with a small 30 minute phone call (yeah).

• Ju
      30th of Aug, 2007

This company is taking at least 20.00 per month and I cant seem to stop them. I never agreed to this and have no idea what its about... HOW DO i STOP THEM???

Plz advise smb!

• Gr
      6th of Sep, 2007

I never signed up with anything like this and there was 4 charges on my credit card Pharmacy Gold, At Home Rewards twice and Fun Passports are all the same company but there is no real person to talk to at the phone numbers listed. How did this happen??And what could I do? Plz advise smb!

• Wa
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I did not order this program!

4th of Jan, 2008

I've been ripped off, too!

19th of Jan, 2008

There is a law firm that has a class action law suit against these crooks. Here is the law firm web site.

www.girardgibbs.com

I have been charged 3 time already. I contacted my bank and had them issue me a new debit card number.. and cancelled the one they have access to.

• Co
      19th of Jan, 2008

I have been a victim of these scammers as well. I can't get a live person on the phone, yet they still have taken it upon themselves to withdraw $14.95 a month from my account. Please help stop these crooks! How are they allowed to continue to do business? I don't even know what AtHomeRewards is!

• La
      20th of Mar, 2008

same as everyone

2nd of Apr, 2008

We too were victims of ATHOMEREWARDS as we noticed this being charged to our credit card since last Sept. 07. Unfortunately, it was not noticed until March of 08. We called them to cancel and ask them how and why this was charged for and they replied we had signed up for it on the computer. This of course was untrue as evidenced by never using its services and the fact that the acct. they say it came from is one very seldom used as my husband rarely uses the computer at home. With much anger and complaining they only refunded us 2 months. A lesson to be learned to watch every small transaction on your credit cards as well as MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR FRAUD. If it can happen to us what about my 85 year old Mother. I'm sure we are not the only ones these people have ripped off and continue to do so daily.

3rd of Apr, 2008

I Cancel 4 mounths ago. been charged 4 $1.00 times. next time they scam me i will change my account numbers.

29th of Apr, 2008

I never sing for this they stole my money

• Vs
      22nd of May, 2008

They are still at it! I just got zapped for 19.95 to and had no idea what it was for until I did a Google search and now I got my answer!

• Be
      30th of May, 2008

We have been really scammed by this company. They claim that we signed up back in 2005 and they have been taking 27.95 out of our account since. We discovered this when our account became overdrawn.

• Er
      13th of Jun, 2008

These AtHomeRewards individuals are totally unethical and misleading. I sent an email to the above law firm mentioned towards the beginning of the post. You all should do the same. Where is the law protecting the consumer here?

• Kr
      19th of Jun, 2008

They got us too - only 2 months thank god and quess what we signed up when we were at Disneyworld. We didn't even have access to a computer at that time. They ripped us off and I don't understand how.

9th of Jul, 2008

800-511-0046 to cancel. total ripoff company.

• Ta
      24th of Aug, 2008

my daughter was ripped off for 14.95 from athomerewards.com
    they took money out of her account without permission and this has to be stopped. she wants her money back...
    we don't even know why this happened and how are they getting the account numbers to withdrawal the money.
    this has to be stopped