Asian Friend Finder

Posted:

Big Ripoff and full of scammers site

4.65
Asian Friend Finder
220 Humboldt Ct
Sunnyvale, California
asianfriendfinder.com
This site and company is a complete ripoff. The site is full of regular members who don't pay and they're full of scammers from asian region trying to scam people in U.S. They also charge you for the highest membership and then keep adding charges to contact any members. The site also doesn't have any paid members who are legit. Even if they're they're so low in numbers (like in 10's) for a given region. Most of them seem to have made up by the company itself, as you don't get any responses from even the little members.

When tried to contact them about this, they closed my account and deactivated everything without refunding money back to my credit card. I'm in the process of contacting the credit card company for fraudulent charges without providing service.

Stay away from this site. Do not be lured by their Gold, Silver memberships or $5.99/month for 12 months deal. It will be tempting and you will lured in and charged over and over and won't even be able to cancel your membership. The credit card will be autocharged over and over. '
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services

Comments

N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Perhaps you should hire a prostitute directly.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
My experience with this website and company was exactly the same. The site if filled with non-paying profiles and way to many faked profiles. Even after repeated request to cancel my account they kept charging my account and then acted like total aholes when I complained.
A  24th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had a gold membership for 2 years
after i used it the last month of the 2nd year and made sure the auto renue was off
they went and started taking money out of my account they try to swear the auto renue was not off
and they charged me more in 5 months that a full years gold membership

i did not catch it because i live out of country now and my bank statements wont forward to china
my bank only just this month offer paperless statements for business accounts
so it wont happen again

i made many friends there for certain
but it takes experiance to see scammers
lucky i have allot of experiance with asia

many of the scammers are in countries like russia or ukraine especially

but i also made sure often the auto renue on my settings were off

bascally if you challenge them they read the script and lie to you
that they see everything you did or do and say i never turned it off

this is not my first Rodeo

very comfortable with website purchases
after being a gold member for 2 years i knew my way around my account pretty good
so if what it shows me is off
but their system sys on
you can bet your last penny that is not simply a website or programmer error but intentionally in the scripts

bottom line as long as your paying they love u

drop the account and they will try to get teir money anyway

they say they can see everything

yet my account is full of times i complained about setting saying one thing but doing another

dont trust them

also as stated
most of the people on the site are scammers
more then 70% i would guess

i am experianced with asia and live in China most of the time from now on
also lived in Korea for many years

reccomend you never trust anyone there even though a small % are real

never send anyone any money no matter what the sad or horror stories they feed you
most of them share the stroies that work

i am lucky i know most of the games so i dont get burned by any members
but i ended up getting burned by the website itself instead

go figure

also as mentioned they are not likely to remove a girl even if she is a scammer if she is pretty since she draws in more suckers to join the site

do the math
A  29th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I met a scammer on Asian Friend Finder(AFF) but this guy was from Romania whose account was cancelled by AFF. I just cancelled my account after this incident but I felt so violated. In this site there are a lot of guy looking for sexual encounter not a relationship and also a huge number of scammer lure on this site. I want to warn ladies to beware about this Asian Friend Finder, for it pose danger to people who are looking for love.
A  27th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I live in North Central NJ. I was contacted by a woman in Hackensack (20 miles north). She was Asian around 54 and she sent me her phone number. I called her and she hung up. I wrote her and she wrote me to call again. I called and I got an answering machine. She called back around 10:15 PM. Her English was weak and she told me she moved to Tampa. I tried to have a conversation with her and she said a few disconnected things and then said good-bye.

I am not a paying member. This is definitely a scam. She probably calls suckers all day and night.
A  27th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
Ladies, this site full of scammers. they all claimed themselves as widows, their wives all die of cancer. 女士们要小心! 骗子太多. 自称在马来西亚有工程项目。工程结束需要向你借钱付税。还有自称在海军工作的工程师。经常水下作业,需要你帮他代收支票的。自称是James Preston 光荣退伍的。 通通是想骗你的钱!
N  1st of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
LOL, Here's an interesting fact, I am asian and married for 7 years to a white guy. A few months ago I noticed my husbands guilty reactions whenever i come close and he was browsing on some site on his phone, he either turn it off or he turn it away from me... damn curious. So i tried to investigate and found out that he was on several dating sites, asian, chn, latina, even the hookup sites, with his status as divorced or not stated. When confronted he outright denied it, he eventually owned up when confronted with evidence and claimed it was just for entertainment, (entertainment my ###, i wasn't born yesterday). He deleted his account on some sites but most are still up and since liars will are always be liars, I think he's still on those sites given the chance.

So basically, I made an account on two sites, asianfriendfinder and adultfriendfinder to check and browse if he made another account, but i'm getting tired of the cat and mouse game, i'll probably just divorce him, just don't trust him anymore. For sure I'm one of the 10% in there hat's not part of the program. So point is, not everything you see in the net can be relied on, never trust the net nor people behind it, they always have an agenda.
A  10th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Every woman I was contacted by or who I contacted was a scam artist. Most were fairly obvious, but one clever one bilked me out of $470 (claiming a sick elderly woman who then died as her roommate), then had the unmitigated gall to ask me for my bank account information!!! At least I wasn't THAT stupid. STAY AWAY!!!
A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I really wish I could have found here to state my experience with the complained site much sooner. But, other than my first relationship that I actually had a relationship with, that site is a joke as it opted to allow so many scammers into it and scam it badly. How bad? at least $70K in a 5-year span from 2006 to 2010. AFF SUCKS!!! Don't trust that site even if your life is depending on it.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree