Ashworth Online college / Refusal of application for info

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I attempted to gain access to advertized information regarding Ashworths school. I filled out the form, indicating that I have a Master's degree already, but I am interested in gaining education in forensic science to go with my current degrees. Ashworth e-mailed me, saying I did not meet their educational criteria and could not get a brochure. I am a national Honor Society member in good standing and these mail order schools apparently for the most are scams. I was interested in seeing for myself what they claimed to offer.
I graduated from a private, fully accredited University and to be told I do not qualify academically for their online school program was a hoot. Beware consumers.

Comments

• As
      30th of Nov, 2012

Ashworth College:

I agree with the above complaint. This school is not it was cut out to be. I am enrolled here but I am getting bias treatment from staff and many of the online students writing negative comments against me using my personal information. I tried to resolve the issue but the refuse. They also gave me wrong wellcome packet of a program I was not enrolled in. So I decided to not withdraw but I took this issue to file a legal complaint against the school, staff and the community portal members that are constantly hrassing me for no reason and saying that they can. By law no they can not. So I reported this issue to their accreditation board US Department Of Education Online Division and put a freeze alert and a fraud alert against the school to all credit bureaus Trans Union, Equiafax, and Experian, so finally hope this does the trick and they get the point that CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK AND NO ONE HAS TO PUT UP WITH IT!!! So if you are considering this school their are definetely other much better options. Just do your reserach and don't put up with bullies fight them back!!! BULLYING OF ANY KIND IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!