Ashley Stewart / Rudeness and poor service
I purchased five items this day, which included a necklace and earring set. When I arrived home I realized the sales person had not put the necklace set in my bag. I called the store, the person I talked to said yeah! the set was there. I said I could not come back to the store this day but, I would pick it up the next day. The response was yeah you can pick it up tomorrow.There was no apology offered.When I asked about that, I Was Sarcastically told "well I'm sorry" Next day I picked up the set and noticed one of the earrings was broken. I pointed this out to the clerk the attitude was unbelievably rude. I asked for my money back and left the store. I've shopped for years at ashleys but I've noticed over time the service continues to get worse. I will not shop at this store ever again.
More Ashley Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Stewart - Refund
- Ashleystewart.com - The worst quality I have ever seen before
- Ashleystewart.com - Never received my order
- Ashley Stewart - I made a human error and couldn't be helped without further nonsense.
- Ashley Stewart - Poor customer service experience 
- Ashley Stewart - free tote bag after spending $75.00 (false advertising)
- Ashley Stewart - bra & underwear
- Ashley Stewart - bras with underwire
- Ashley Stewart - I am complaining about ordering process.
- Ashley Stewart - service