AquascienceRip off

Aquascience (so-called water treatment people) are one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Their water softener (very expensive) caused a malfunction of my new furnace initially, and as a result I had to get a furnace technician out to run acid through it so that I could get hot water. When I complained to them, I got no satisfaction. Last week, unfortunately, I had to call them out again because their product was leaking water all over my floor. Two guys arrived and they were here for between 10-15 minutes while one of them put electrical tape on the tubing (the other guy just stood around watching) and for that they hit me with a service charge of $140+. They were the ones that installed it and yet I have to pay them that much money to stop the leak. They also write an evaluation of the customer and try to find negative things to say about you on their invoice. I noticed this the first time I ever dealt with them and they did the same thing this time. I contacted their General Manager last week and at first he seemed to agree with me and then once he spoke to the creepy people that came out he turned sour and went so far as to hang up on me today. I've already complained to Consumer Affairs about this company, but of course other than giving them a negative rating there's nothing else they can do.

Comments

• Mr
      Nov 28, 2012

This company SUCKS!!! Every time they come to my house to fix a leak, they break a valve or something else. They then say I need to pay for it, even though the tech broke it. They say it's company policy. This is BS! Also, the tech never shows up on time. Last, they'll say they have the part on the truck, but when you tell them that you're not going to pay for something that they broke, all of a sudden, the part isn't on the truck. The company must have a high employee turn over because I always have a tech that's been with the company a very short time. I will not use this shady company again. They're very dishonest. I never write reviews, but I felt compelled to write this one. Choose another company, but do your research first, and check their reviews/complaints.