[Resolved] Anet3d and 3d printer bay

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 by

Toke the money and no product delivered

3dprintersbay.com
I have made a purchase of Anet A8 3d printers through 3d printers bay on 9th of December 2016. The payment was processed the same day. Till then the statusis processing from Anet. They contacted me that the mailing address is long, when provided the short address they disappeared. I sent a feedback to update the status and they said the order might be cancelled (Without asking my permission.) Since then I Did not receive my money neither my product. I do not receive any reply from Anet regarding information (completely ignoring all contacts.) Evertime I contact 3d printers bay they simply send email to Anet. So it became any empty loop.

Resolution statement

3D printers Bay came back with coupon offer to make up for the money spent on the Anet printer that never was shipped by Anet. This gesture is appreciated. Though the issue with Anet remains but the kind concern by 3D printers Bay resolves this complain.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Comments

A  21st of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Thank you for you complaint, I been searching for something on 3Dprintersbay and couldn't find anything reviews that seem real.
A  17th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
i'm in the same boat, purchased a 3d printer from 3dprintersbay and i can't get a hold of anybody at that company they won't return my call or emails.
N  1st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also ordered a printer from 3d printers bay, they said to allow 4-6 days from processing (lead time) but it has been 12 today an the printer still hasn't shipped. When I log in to my account there it tells me that my order is "awaiting fufillment"
Did either of you receive your order yet??
A  11th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a printer from them too. I had an email conversation with a guy from sales there beforehand which made me comfortable ordering from them. However, after I placed the order the customer service went away. The sales guy directed me to Karen at Multoo for all my questions. She was helpful at first with reassurances on when my printer would be shipped. Eventually it shipped - over a month after placing the order. Delivery was quick though. I've since had several issues with my Multoo printer that I've tried to work out with both parties. At fist I'm again directed to the manufacturer by the guy in sales. She helps initially then stops responding to my emails. Eventually when I can't get service from the manufacturer I try him again and no returns to my emails, service tickets through the website and won't answer at the phone number listed.
N  27th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
It must have been issue with the particular vendor thats why 3DPrintersBay accepts Payments only through PayPal in order to ensure buyer protection. I am very pleased with the TEVO 3D Black Widow Printer. I am just finishing putting it together. 3D Printer Bay did an excellent job getting me the printer. From start to finish it was top notch. I am very impressed how well everything worked out. I knew where my printer was in the whole process and it was done in a timely manner through the busy holidays. TEVO 3D did an excellent job on the packaging, it really shows that the layout and design are well thought out. It is always scary to purchase a product that is made outside the country. You should not have any fear with a purchase here. I am very satisfied great job 3D Printer Bay and TEVO 3D. I will be back! I am not sure if they will let me post a link here but this is a great place for learning the assembly process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqTEJtujSE
D  27th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had purchased Anet A8 at 3D Printers Bay. I had no issue at all. This was my first experience with a 3D printer & I couldn't be happier. Got it assembled & running with no problems whatsoever. Nice fit of all the parts, good precision. Assembly video was excellent. I can see that 3D printing takes alot of trial & error, but this machine looks like it's up to the task.
N  13th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I purchased a HE3D K200 3D printer from 3D Printers Bay. Their sales agent was responsive to my initial sales questions and my order was delivered in about 1 week. The packaging of the HE3D K200 3D printer was impressive, but the glee rapidly ended here. My printer was missing several key components and the RAMPS Plus 2 control board that came with the kit was defective and quickly died. I used the trouble ticket support system on 3D Printers Bay website hoping they would be responsive to my issues, Instead they handed off my problems directly to HE3D. 3D Printers Bay has basically taken a hands-off approach in providing true assistance. Communication with HE3D has been very poor - just about non-existent. I have submitted about 20 trouble tickets to 3D Printers Bay asking for help in getting HE3D to respond. Their proposed solution is to work my issues out between HE3D and PayPal!? Here is what I conclude... 3D Printers Bay does not stock any of the printers they sell on their site. They simply act as a middle man in processing orders for Chinese 3D Printer manufactures. I would go as far to say that they don't even distribute the printers as my HE3D K200 came directly from HOYI SUNWAY LIMITED in China. 3D Printers Bay does not staff any 3D printer experts that can assist in troubleshooting problems, They don't even know how a 3D printer works. The company basically takes a commission for funneling sales to the 3D Printer Manufactures. They really suck.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree