Andy Ahern / suspicious company

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Beware of Ahern, et al. This company does business very suspicious. I saw him at the ATA this week, thinking everyone likes him when in reality no one does. Andy has screwed up several companies instead of helping them. Andy is only good in taking your money if you sign a contract with him he will never give it back to you. For Andy to believe in refunds is liking me asking him to lend me some money. That is a big no no. Never tell him any of your secrets. Andy will turn around tell them to his employees and say how much of an ### or bithc that ex business partner is or was. Andy you can continue to try and take advantage of people, make fun of them, put them down, lure them into your scamming ideas to steal their money, but not anymore people will wake up someday and realize the real you like I did.

More Andy Ahern Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Tr
  28th of Aug, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
M & A firm Ahern Consulting of Phoenix Az steals your money. They don't beleive in refunds! Andy Ahern likes to bully everyone when they don"t pay or want a refund. I received numerous of his bs letters and he did nothing for me or my company for years. Theae reciews are true about him don"t bother with him or his company.