Amigo Energy / NPC customers scammed by Amigo Energy
If you're reading this chances are you were one of the thousands of former NPC customers switched over to Amigo energy at the end of last May. My own rate jumped from 13.9 to 24.69 in two months and from reading these blogs I'm not the only one.
I urge everyone affected to file a complaint with PUC (you can do this online) and cancel your service with Amigo and go elsewhere. Request an out of cycle meter read when switching companies otherwise you will be subjected to their rates for another 30-45 days. I have not been able to reach Amigo by phone and my account number is not valid according to their website. They love having us stuck in their high rates, why would they want to answer their phones?
My inclination is not to pay these scammers a dime until they charge me a reasonable rate. I'm writing letters to city and state representatives. Let's run these crooks out of town.
More Amigo Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Amigo Energy - overbilling 
- Amigo Energy - Amigo is Ripoff 
- Amigo Energy - Breach of Contract 
- Amigo Energy - Illegal billing 
- Amigo Energy - Scam artists
- Amigo Energy - service 
- Amigo Energy - Charges/ bill
- Amigo Energy - STAY AWAY, customer service is TERRIBLE
- Amigo Energy - STILL &Slamming& NPC Customers since 2008
- Amigo Energy - OverBilling/Horrible Customer Service