american vision windows / Replacement windows

United States Review updated:

Get another Bid !!! Watch out for salesmen Brad. He told me that he was throwing in a slider for free because I had two properties turned out he was charging me $1600 for that free slider. For the replacement windows on one house the price was $8700 with the so called free slider . also he was giving me the special 4 of July free install . the exact same house one block away same size & amount of windows no slider $7100.00 I got A price from another company Same anlin windows $4810.00 . The price difference of $2290.00 I thought was a lot. The company did the other job for $4810 and did a great job on the install. Unfortunately I had signed the two contracts and gave Brad the Deposit. When another guy came out and measured he told me it was and additional $ 450 for the slider. I realized what had happened . So I canceled the slider and the other house . I then put the two deposits together and informed Brad that seeing that the two houses were the exact same, the price should be $7100.00 he had no choice at that point not to give me the windows at this price. Everyone else at American Vision have been great, The installers were awesome .

More american vision windows Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      Apr 09, 2012

We purchased several products from American Vision and each time Brad was our rep. Mr. Hopper was always very professional and the installs were very smooth and clean. We purchased windows for our entire home (31+) as well as solar and our most recent home improvement was our custom designed wrought iron front doors.
    We had a service call request for one of our casement windows several months after they were installed and they came out and took care of it right away.
    Not sure what happened with Mr. Manfred's project but our experience (with all three projects) were top notch. We highly recommend American Vision.

May 24, 2013

Don't listen to Monica Gonzales she is really Monica Hopper Brad's wife. These people are despicable.