American National CreditHe promised to give me a trade line which I never received!

Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number no longer sounds like a business, but its still his voice mail. I am sure he is up to do business under another name. DO NOT do business with Samin Siavoshi or his partner Farhad Faramarzian at American National credit.
He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30, 000 in 2 weeks, But I never got !!!

THESE GUYS HAVE NO OFFICE, NO STAFF, NO ONE TO WORK ON YOUR FILE !!!

9920 Pacific Heights Rd. Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92121
This is NOT his place of work .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA He has no STAFF or Actual office !!!
American National Credit that started this fraud business on Nov 2014 !!!

Samin Siavoushian at American suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity — and then, a new credit report — by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.

I got no EIN and NO New trade line that he promised…

He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30, 000 in 2 weeks, but I never got !!!

He told me : They will show a $25, 000 limit, but with a zero balance, or maybe you still owe $78...you get the picture.

This will have a massive positive impact on any credit file, and will quickly allow a person to apply to lenders with an almost certain approval instantly, that is if you know where to go, and how to apply.

American National Credit