all american hot dog cart / sales people

1 292 NW 54 STREETMiami, United States
Phone: 1800-265-9757

lease station approves the loan to purchase the hot dog cart at all American hot dog cart I call their phone [protected] to finalized the deal but what I got on this phone number like phone survey company strange so I decided to call another phone number [protected] behold there was a recording message this number was disconnected ! I emailed William Landrau sales mgr at all American hot dog cart about their phone number got no response or answer to this problem then 2 days I received email from William Landrau sales mgr asking for my cell phone number after I gave my cell phone number he never return the call no email so I called lease station finance mgr telling him that all American hot dog cart would n't respond to the phone call reagarding the hot dog cart this company is not reliable or honest iam disappointed with this company and not satisfied well ia m going to check other hot dog cart manufacturer who is reliable and honest beware of all American hot dog don't buy the hot dog cart from them it's a waste of time and effort all American hot dog cart should remove their internet website ads it s false ads not real .

Br