aitelephone.com / They started to charge me for unknown things

I ordered international calls plan from the website www.aitelephone.com. I was disappointed, ‘coz at the beginning everything was ok, but later they started to take wrong sum from me. I called them and the rep told me that it was mistake, and he promised money back. After that nothing changed. I was sick of these promises and asked to cancel the plan and return money back, but these ### ignored me. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Jo
Sep 12, 2014

Comments

• Su
      Oct 16, 2014

You probably made those calls. Their system is precise. I have an account with AIT and have been using it for over 2 years. Mostly for calls to the UK and Hong Kong. Never had an issue with billing like yours. I do log into my account once in a while to see my call details and it is accurate down to the second.

• Su
      Feb 12, 2016

Me and my wife use the aitelephone.com all the time and love it. We have an office in Rome, and the US and there is a lot of calling between the two location. AIT has been a valuable tool for us for a long time now. Highly recommend 5 stars!