A'Famosa Resort Melacca / Irresponsible staff and Service provided
Hereby I would like to complaint a few issues which we had encounter during our overnight stay at Afamosa 4 rooms with pool - Villa Number 943.
1. Swimming pool was very dirty and full with dry leaves sinking down the pool and nearby area.
2. There's no water supply in the whole villa including bathroom, basin, and kitchen.
- We had try to use the Villa's phone but there's totally no connection at all and we ought to use our mobile phone to call up the management and lodge a complain for no water supply at 7.00pm, that was the first call. Unfortunately there was no technition coming over and we'd try to call the management again for more than 5 times in between 7.30 - 8.30pm. (As all our guest was swimming in the pool and need to shower, with no water supply we all OUGHT to dry our body with the tower and change our garments with our dirty body) After that, we proceed to the help desk before we go to the Cowboy Town and they promised that they will send us a technical person when we return, so we report ourself to the help desk when we return to villa, but untill 1am there's still no one coming to repair or even consult us, reason given from the help desk was "There's only one technition is on duty for midnight shift and taking care of other defect which need to be repair at another unit, And no duty-manager is on duty at this time". Again no solutions given to us. (This is only at DAY
- Day 2 - We all wakeup at 7am and same, no water supply. So we called to the front desk again and ask for technition to repair, they said they'd sent out technition at 7am but we are all still asleep, where it's really rediculous as there's totally no one coming at all. Followon my mom called up the front desk directly and ask for the duty manager's contact as we are all really into fire because we hvn't take shower since last night and then only 4 technition appears on 9am. And they managed to repair it due to blockage at the water meters at our villa. (And it takes only 15minutes for them to repair).
3. No Electricity Supply - When everything was running smoothly after the water supply problem has been solved, another problem came in as it happens at 11pm, out of sudden, there was totally no power supply at the behind part of the villa (From Kitchen, 2 rooms behind and washroom).
4. Breakfast - The front desk said that we can have our breakfast at the attached restaurant beside the desk on the next morning, but we were asked to shift to Afamosa Waterworld - Lake View Cafe when we go there on the next day. Is there any communication error? She should not give us uncertain info if it's not confirm.
This should be a happy family day trip as we had planned this few months ago, also in conjunction of celebrating my mom's 50th birthday. But we are totally dissapoint with the poor services which we had encounter and paying for RM799 per villa with no water supply and electric supply is totally not worth for us as a consumer to pay. Everyone of us including our childrens is not having fun but suffering and torturing during that 2 days.
I'm not sure whether Afamosa managment will compensate us for what had happened last week, but for sure they need to look into this issues seriously especially they are in the Service Industry where "Service" should come first. But sadly we would rank "Worst" to this management and we would definately not recommending our friends and relatives to spend their holidays after paying almost RM1700 for the whole trip including parks and villa.
A complaint letter was sent on 8/12/2010. I was expecting to received explaination from the A'Famosa Management before 17th Dec 2010 (7 working days should be efficient for a service industy to response). But Guess what?? I didn't received any calls or e-mail from them at all...