Advanced Media Group / Scam and cheating

Advanced Media Group
Advanced Media took $7, 900.00 from my credit card on false pretenses, The charges were for TV commercials, Web Site and Class 1 DN publication ad in three different publications, 1 Ad in each paper for 6 weeks at 20 words or less. I have no idea if any or all of these things were done. There for I feel I was misled and conned out of my money. I have not made a penny in this business venture.

A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hang up on these people immediately and also alert your Representatives in the State and U.S. House and Senate as to this huge scam which claims to want to assist you in starting an At Home-Online Business dealing with the Mortgage Industry. I answered my Phone and became involved in conversation with a very shrude [Want to be Actor, I assume, who read his Script or Teleprompter almost as well as someone ... we now know, in D.C. who is lost without his/her own Teleprompter or Script.] He kept speaking and I politley listened at least until I answered one question, quite truthfully; that question was, "Are you prepared to spend at least $200.00 on your VISA/DEBIT Card today?" As soon as the, "Not today-" left my mouth, this once seemingly nice youngman promptly hung up on me and when I tried to Phone someone back at the Toll Free number on my Caller ID- I found you can only leave a Voice Mail message- which I did- and if anyone checks that message they will find that the "Niceness has also left my voice- as I simply said, "Dont ever have one of your Charletons call this F#^@*!+G House again!" So do yourself a favor and hand up the second they call... Kevin
A  18th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please do not invest to these crazy people because they will just play with your money have a good advantage of it. I am telling you that they are going to call you couple times but please don't pay attention to them and try to block there e-mail or calls. I would advice everybody to not invest to a company untill you have complete information about it. Advanced media group is a fruad and if you want to remove your number that's there telephone number 866-688-4222.

Thank you, and take care from these people.
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just received a call from this company yesterday. It sounds too good to be true and it is. The caller seems to be giving you a "can't lose" deal, but if it is such a great deal why are they stopping short of begging you to sign up instead of saying Thank You and calling someone else. Do not give anyone your bank information, especially over the phone, just because THEY say it's a great deal. They say you can only get this great deal right now, that's a basic scam line. Say no thanks and hang up. Save your time and money.
D  19th of Mar, 2010 by
I purchased from this company and am extremely satisfied. I've secured several Loan Modifications, spending well over $18, 000. I came upon this site by Google to do extra research on this company and have to say, after reading the above comments that you people have no point. Two of you never bought a thing from this company, so how could you make these claims? There are also three sides to every story. You have limited interaction with them, and don't you have anything better to do with your time than write blog complaints over a purported "phone call, pitch?" My goodness, get a life! :)

I've made more than double my money back...perhaps you idiots should do some research before you go slandering companies.

The person who spent $7900.00 obviously has done nothing on his/her own to help their business. You dont spend money once in business and sit back and wait for checks to roll in. You have to do SOMETHING on your own! This companies' paperwork flat out says "we do not guarantee sales or income" I also signed an earnings disclaimer and their Purchase Agreement comes right out and says "this is not a get rich quick scheme" HElllllloooooo?

This company is as real as it gets, and believe me, I've tried many business. I just cant believe people would actually slam a company over a phone call. You guys all get on here like a sewing circle and trade ###ic blogs. Try purchasing from Bank Card Empire or OSC, Xango, or many of the multi level scams in Utah and Florida- THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN.

Trsut me- THESE ARE RIP OFFS. Advanced is one of three companies, out of 30 or 40 I've made money with, and they send emails, answer their phone and DONT just tell me what I want to hear, but most of you wouldn't know that, YOU NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING!!! KEEP GOING AMG!

Marilyn Stallworth
your supporter in Michigan
N  26th of Mar, 2010 by
When in written form it is "Libel" not Slander, so I suggest "Marilyn" that you educate yourself before calling other people ###s.

HElllllllloooooo, and by the way, by posting what you have about Bankcard Empire being a multi-level scam, don't be surprised when they send you a letter threatening defamation. You won't be the first to get one by posting online about them, and calling them a RIP OFF.
N  5th of May, 2010 by
I suspect that "Marilyn" is an employee or someone hired by AMG to write the glowing comments. If your phone is on the Do Not Call list and they call you, take the name of the person calling and file a complaint. THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW and can be prosecuted! No reputable company cold calls any more.
N  30th of Aug, 2010 by
Kudos on the comment about the difference between libel and slander, which are labels frequently misapplied in media; print, TV, and radio, almost ludicrously so!

~~May I also include infer, and imply, in that category of woefully misused verbiage?

Also, what you articulated about Bankcard Empire sending a threatening letter was true--as it would be true about Xango, had you included them in that comment, which I know from having worked at that particular venture for a number of years.

Yet, as a purist, may I be so forward as to point out that Marilyn did not actually identify the previous writers as [censor]s, per se', did she?

Didn't she identify their 'blogs' (or, what they wrote) as being [censor]ic, which may be too fine of a hair to split, but, as long as we're being purists...;-)

Just a thought.

Take care.

Of course, I have no way of knowing if you'll ever see this, as I see that the previous posting dates were close to four months ago.
N  15th of Sep, 2010 by
I don't remember signing up for AMG and I want to cancell immediately.
N  1st of Oct, 2010 by
They are criminals, fake company at German Franfurt Boerse stock exchange.
I have purchased the shares of AMG through Vantage Equity Mr. Peter Bentley and they have stolen my money, well over 30000$.
If you look in the history of the WEB page of Vantage Equity or AMG you can see the simplistic page and no activity, so no real company would act like that. I was also on Broadcasting trade show in Amsterdam and no broadcasting company knows AMG.
I am victim from Europe but you should just ignore them.
N  11th of Oct, 2010 by
Well interesting to see so many comments talking about two different things.
The advanced media group in phoenix, selling advertising
AMG german company people are trying to sell shares too.

I too am getting hard sale phone calls for AMG 3d technology and well the guy is very convincing but does not take no for an answer, and was not up to date with his info, buy the shares now at discount of $2.10 share price is at 2.40 instant win bull, when the share price was at 2.15, I said no but he tells me its the bigest thing this year I would be a fool not to invest etc Also only accepting private investors not corporate, yeah right. Why can I not google AMG and have this amazing site come up infront off me when all I get is the latest mercedes car, if AMG were so huge they would be high up google rank, then I search Advanced media group and and all you get for top search are articles written about them not the website or company the Advertising company in phoenix US comes up before them.

If I typed in dreamworks do you think an advertising company with the same name would come up first? doubt it

If these shares in AMG are real then why can I not find much information about them. And if these shares are so hot why does he need a hard sale on a small time investor when he handles $50million account, LOL
I am avoiding these people Scam or not I have been burnt once by phonecall advice and will not be burnt again.
You make up your own mind but good luck at finding more information.
A  11th of Oct, 2010 by

If you want more info please post and i will respond.

Paul, I feel your pain, got caught out by these [censor] last year you should send any info you've got to operation archway

N  27th of Oct, 2010 by
Got calls from " George" from Abbots Investment Group-
He says he's based in Belgium, and that he reccommended a company Keryk 18 months ago., which have gone up 1000%. He basically said I 'm a fool for not investing back then-- dspite me telling him I've never spoke to him .

He phoned on 3 separate occasions, despite me hanging up-

He's got a special deal on AMG shares-etc

This is unbelievable but as I'm typing this- I have just been phoned by a James Elliot from Abbotts I Group, depite me giving George a bollocking yesterday

I can understand with someone getting caught- these guys are unbelievably persistent and aggressive.
N  27th of Oct, 2010 by

Does anyone have more info on the Advanced Media Group Inc scam?
A  16th of Nov, 2010 by
I live and work in the Middle East. A few months ago I received a call from Strathclyde Associates who claimed to have their office in Korea. I was told about a hot and amazing opportunity to invest in a company called AMG based in Canada and traded on the Frankfurt stock exchange. At the time the shares were at 0.20 and the caller golf me to expect a minimum price of 1.20 within weeks.

He tried to get me to provided bank details, I told him to call back and fired up my browser.

The AMG website is full of typos and has nothing specific about their business or customers. Google has a lack of information, they just don't feature in any articles. Strathclyde, the investment company, has a generic website built from a template you can download easily. I found lots of hits for Strathclyde but all were for the same document, a market report for last December. There were no earlier market reports or any other documents released by them. Using Google Maps Street View I checked the addresses he gave me for Strathclyde and AMG, neither looked right.

He called me back the next day, I told him the above, no persistent selling this time, he hung up.

So the shares are now at about 2.50. Guys, if somebody offers to sell you something worth 2.50 for less than 2.50, it's a scam. Be careful out there.
N  23rd of Nov, 2010 by
i had shears in AMG and sold out recently with quite a nice profit so i honestly don't know what u people are on about with the world moving into 3D this seem like a wise investment i would of actually held the investment longer as i know this stock will rocket but my wife was ill and i needed funds as have had to give up work to look after her i got in touch with the company and the money was in my account in 5 working days you should really do your research before you start spreading rumors i do appreciate that no one wants to lose there money i have had friends who have been conned and its a nasty sight but as i said just do your research before you spread bad rumors about a good company
N  14th of Jan, 2011 by
**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com
N  18th of Jan, 2011 by
After none stop harassment I bought 5000 shares in AMG at 2.10 and the so called portfolio manager Charles little [censor] pane said if you ever want to sell these shares we will sell them on your instruction? Wrong!!! the shares went up to 2.80 and I was not convinced these were genuine, so I rang back and was told Charles Paine had left the company bull [censor]? I ended up with another [censor] Paul Parker who said he wanted me to invest 12000.00 euro [censor], I said no I want to sell my 5000 shares now at 2.80 he said no we don’t do that we tell you when to sell, now the shares are 0.20 cent, to date i am down 9 k euro, good job I never invested 120.000 euro I am sending this post to Advance Media and want to know if the company exists????? Advance Media Explain
(If you exist)To me as an investor in your company what the [censor] is going on ????
N  30th of Nov, 2011 by
I just received a call from them and they tried to sell me an ad in a publication by the golf and leisure. I can only find examples of it on a website they gave me. They started to try and sell me on a $600 ad and immediately discounted me $200 for stalling...bad sign. Then I wanted some more information and they happily gave it to me, along with a client referral. His name was Anthony and it seemed to be a buddy about the same age that came up with an answer for all my questions like he was being scripted. I was not impressed. The thing that got me was when I asked for a referral he tried to explain to me why they only had one to give me (that is because it is bulls$%t) and he said let me call him and make sure he is available to talk. All and all not a good feeling the second time I talked to them.

Too Good Too Be True! Be ware of a 561-381-0079 phone number calling from Advanced Media Publications. FRAUD!!!
A  3rd of Aug, 2012 by
ADVANCED WEB MEDIA! SCAM OF THE CENTURY! These CROOKS/SCAM ARTIST took me for a very long ride! I didn’t see it coming because they will convince you that you will make all of your hard earned money back in SIX months, if not then you will be refunded the total which mine was $13, 950.00. NEVER HAPPENED, Advance Web Media then told me I wasn’t doing everything right and I should buy into another package because without it I would fail. I wasn’t going to waste any more time or money deal with these rip off ###. I called an attorney referral service and told them what I got into and they recommended FIAD Services out of Pompano Beach, FL. Now these guys sounded too good to be true, with no upfront fees, no harassing me, and they got started immediately helping retrieve MY money. I was very iffy about it but after TWO months they delivered on their promise and I am now forever grateful. FIAD Services you guys are truly a blessing in disguise and I am so happy that I was referred to you by that amazing referral service. For anyone else who has been TOTALLY ripped off by AWM in Phoenix, AZ. BEWARE! If you have already been scammed call my new friends at FIAD Services as they are amazing at what they do and deliver on what they promised, (800)7536724. Thank you again guys! And to Advanced Web Media! Karma will get you and all that you do to innocent elderly people and everyone else as myself!
N  15th of Jul, 2016 by

Advanced Media Group - The problem is that they can't and will not deliver on what they promise because what they promise does not exist
Advanced Media Group

Here is what you need to know about the Advertising scam that these guys run and I will break it down for you in complete detail. Not only have I worked for these guys, Michael Hoffman who runs the joint and I mean 'joint'. they Employ what are called 'reloaders' who pretend to be advertising sales guys who actually sell you nothing because every dime you give them goes to the 'reloader' and the rest goes to the guy in charge and there is nothing left to pay for 'your' advertising because there isn't any. It was well known in our office that the garbage we sold was a pipe dream for any of our customers. The fancy web site and all of the make-believe advertising that all of us knew was not going to work even if we did put the customers money toward what we said we were going to do. They prey on the public's ignorance hoping to find customers that have or have purchased a home based business in hopes of taking thousands of dollars from you based on how much money you have left on your credit card. The problem is that they can't and will not deliver on what they promise because what they promise does not exist.