Accelerated Tax Solutions / They refused to reply to e-mails

1 2221 N.E. 164th Street Suite 393, FL 33160United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 228-3344

I signed an agreement that promised to compromise tax debt. The funds were collected, but I have not heard from Accelerated Tax Solutions since. They refused to reply to e-mails and the phone number of record is not in use.

Ai
Jun 19, 2013

Comments

19th of Dec, 2013

Well I don't know what company you're talking about because not only my mom used them so have I. Never once have I had an Issue. I did things a little backwards (after my mom went with them) but they not only fixed her tax issue they sat her up for next year tax filing and are the ONLY firm that has a 100% money back guarantee. I also get outstanding help on my case and never once have I had a problem with their service. So with that being said, you're a ### that works with TDN or a pissed off ex employee hacking on them, but I'm not falling for that review.

26th of Apr, 2018

@MadVoodoo This review was probably made by a friend of Accelerated Tax Solutions, because they don't have a 100% money back guarantee. They are not even answering mails to my husband. It's unethical to post this positive review because you're helping a company that should be sued, to take money from innocent people.

• Ef
      19th of Aug, 2014

They are not as awesome as you claim! Have left numerous messages for call return with senior attorney in my case and he did not return my call. Also was promised an e-mail regarding a tax lien payoff situation and never got that email either! They do not do what they promised and are happy to take your money anyway!!! Not happy!!!

26th of Apr, 2018

@Effy621 Exactly. We are having the same experience!!!

• Mr
      16th of Jan, 2015

My experience with Accelerated Tax Solution, Was Fantastic!
    1st, I had called approximately ten companies, before calling Accelerated Tax Solutions. I had people (not attorney's) promising me everything under the sun. That I would get my tax refund check, and or that they could settle my $55, 000 debt down to $5000 with the Offer In Compromise. After talking to Accelerated Tax Solutions, Senior Tax Advocate Sean Norris, I was educated on how the IRS truly operates. My refund, would never be given back to me, while I have a balance, and the Offer in Compromise, only works with an extreme hardship, and because I have $120, 000 equity in my home. I was told on the "truth", and that made me trust him. Once I came on board, I had a team of six attorneys, and two accountants working for me, I spoke with them on a daily bases, until everything was completed. After all my taxes were filed, and I owed over $100, 000, the My lead attorney, Grant Shogren, Argued on my behalf, that I was unable to pay a monthly payment due to financial hardship. I was able to keep my House, keep my equity, and was placed in Currently Non-Collectible Status, and now the IRS, leaves me alone, as long as I file my taxes on time. I now use them to file my taxes every year, and will for the rest of my life. They are an amazing company, and saved my life from financial disaster.
    I do question, your motives for listing this complaint. It sounds to me that your email doesn't operate properly. If I send someone an email, and they don't reply, I usually call that person. Especially, if I had paid them for a service.

• Tr
      3rd of Sep, 2015

Accelerated Tax Solutions just wants your money... they prey on desperate people who don't have enough money left over to even buy food when they are so burdened by tax debt. These kinds of companies should be taken to court.

• Me
      19th of Jul, 2016

My husband hired Accelerated Tax Solutions. No service was rendered but they still took our money. My husband sent them email saying they were fired, they acknowledged it, but they still would not refund us the money they took. They would not even call when they took the money. Again, they did not do anything at all! My husband did his taxes all by himself!! (I was overseas that's why I couldn't help him) Accelerated Tax Solutions took $2, 859 from us!!

26th of Apr, 2018

Please post information here of how to stop this company!!! Where to report it. I have time to do it. Thanks