AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Je
      2nd of Feb, 2010

They keep sending me a new container of AcaiBurn and charging my credit card when I didn't ask to continue after the 'free trial'. When I ring the number (866)-989-8945 it is constantly engaged. I have rung hundreds of times with the same result. On the web the suggested sites go round in circles and there seems to be no direct site for them.

I think the only way to get out of their clutches is to cancel the credit card!!

Jenny, Australia

• Ga
      6th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - cancelation difficulties
    Acaiburn
    New South Wales
    Phone: 0438646013

I agreed to a trial of Acaiberry/Acaiburn dietry pills and have now recieved 3 bottles which i wish to return, the problem is I am unable to get assistance as to how to do this as I am hitting a dead end with phone, email, internet contact details .I also have never recieved an invoice with any of these deliveries and so far am unaware of what has been charged to my account. Can someone please help me solve this issue - gail.

• Dr
      7th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised sendin of product
    Dr Jack Fidler
    127 Gipps Street
    Victoria
    Phone: 0418318218

I w2as offered a free trial of Acaiburn but had to pay the postage for product.They took it by themselves to use my credit card number and send me monthly amounts of the product which I didnt want because it is useless.I cannot contct then via the phone number which is on the pamphlet(neither can anyone else).I want want to cancel the product and their use of my credit card

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2010

Ever since I asked for a trial of the Acaiburn pills, not only have I been overcharged and ripped off just like everyone else has complained but another crowd who continue to change their name every month accessess my credit card for ongoing amounts even though I have told them that I no longer want anything to do with the product and I wished to have all dealings with them cancelled.
    They have gone by the titleS of 'SUP*WORLDFIT' and 'SUP*MAXIMIZEYOU' etc. and it changes every month. Who are these people and how can I get them to leave my credit card alone?... They are bleeding my bank dry.

9th of Feb, 2010

Can you please give me the number to call the consumer service??
    I need to try again ´cause i have had the same problem.. I could cancel it but they still charging me $9, 90 every month and that´s really pissing me off

• Tx
      17th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - RIPPED OFF!
    AcaiBurn
    Florida

WHAT A RIP OFF! If you like flushing you money down the drain order this product! They offer you a free trial and then hit your credit card or bank account for over $80 a month. You try to cancel but can't reach anybody. They change their name so often you are unable to track them! I thought the government was suppose to monitor such scams! Where is the Food and Drug Administration in all this! WHAT THE HE__ __!

• Ti
      17th of Feb, 2010

The FDA does not monitor supplements. They're unregulated. It's almost entirely up to the consumer to be literate, educated and responsible for their purchase and use.

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

• Ca
      18th of Mar, 2010
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised visa charges
    Acaiburn
    Lismore
    New South Wales
    Australia

After signing up for free trial samples in July 2009, then receiving 3 bottles of tablets I was on their chat line and advised them that I didnt want to get the product in August 2009 only the free trial bottle. Then they started taking a monthly fee from my credit card and are still doing it after being told I didnt want the product. Please can you help me in this matter

• Ag
      16th of Jun, 2011

you have taken money from my bank 61 pounds and that is fraud you have know right to do this and my bank has put a block on you please return my money or i will go on to some companies as it is scam

Yours Sincerely