AANTV.com / coins

Saint Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:

Bought a proof kennedy half for 157 after buying a reverse proof of same coin for around $69.77 plus $30 for certification. They told me the reason for getting a 70 at this cost was that originally they had offered the coins at 69.77 plus certification and if you wanted ao. 70 for sure you had to buy tw0 This turned out to be a lie when watching the recording of the original show you were guaranteed a 70 which a single purchase. The network lies more than it tells the truth. Now I am sending back a bunch of coins and I am almost certain I will NOT get my money back because of the dishonesty of the network. I will keep everyone informed as to the fraud level as I endeavor to get a return. I may start a lawsuit to recover funds. If I do I will make it possible for all of you to join in. This bunch of crooks must be put away.

Tr
Dec 25, 2014

Comments

• Tr
      25th of Dec, 2014

Item was described as bc but was trarnished and looked like it had rust on it. The original issue of coin was with a five piece set and was represented as being part of a set that had a quantity of 200. Later this and cother coins like it (cancelled) were sold in 1000s/ Everything said during broadcasts are likely lies and misrepresentations. They tell you when you want to return coin that you only have 10 days which is never brought up during registration process. Thanks God for my recording session. Watchers also take the time to look up each item being sold against EBAY sold items and find that the price being sold on AANTV is usually 25 percent higher and subject to 10 peremium and shipping. Do not shop on this site it is a total ripoff in every imaginable way.