Aamco / car
My car was running, after two hours, larry told me to move my car and I will need a tow truck, because aamco wasnt able to get my car running anymore, and billed my debt care $284.09 also, offered me to take an aamco loan out of $2300.00 and then aamco would fix my car. All customers stay away from bear aamco. They are ripp off!!! Yes I am sueing... And took my car to reds and son, my car is in running great condition.
More Aamco Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco! 
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - the truth about free engine check light on 
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine 
- Aamco - poor customer service