[Resolved] 8 Figure Empire / Breach of Contract & Rip-off

I have recently joint one of the Brad’s 12-week program for which he was charging $20, 000; after three weeks into the program, he did not deliver anything that could help his promise to make $25, 000 in three month. Being annoyed by my questions, he cancelled the contract stating that I did not do my homework, and put into his pocket my $5, 000 down payment.

DO NOT SIGN any contract with Brad without having an exit strategy: he will rip you off big times! Search Google by using the key words: Brad Wozny scam… you will see on the front page

Rip- Off Report: Brad Wozny and His 8 Figure Empire….Stay away from Brad Wozny

Resolution statement

I would appreciate your removing all my complains on the board. This is my own decision. The company had not emailed me, or called me. Thank you

Comments

Fu
  28th of Feb, 2009

I am a victim to...but afraid to speak up; this guy is rich and he can do a lot of harm to you or your family

Jo
  14th of Sep, 2009

yeah, I got scammed by him too. $7500 he got from me for a weekend program that was not what he marketed it to be. promised to do deals there and didn't, but small print in contract got him out of it with mine and others money.

Bo
  30th of Sep, 2009

I didn't even start his 6 Figure Syndication course due to a serious illness and would not refund the 2 months of fees. I thought Mr. Wonzy said in his "commercial" that he understood what it was like to be poor...well he doesnt remember as I told them by situation and got an email back "so sorry, no refunds!" I explained that the money is putting me under but I am sure that $600 would not put them under - Nothing! This Guru needs to be put in his place - - he is most likely just a speaker and not even an investor. I will go to every board I belong to and post "STAY AWAY FROM WONZY!"

De
  5th of Oct, 2009

I remember a few years ago when he was hard-selling the Harbortown Detroit project as the deal of the decade. I thoroughly checked it out and the numbers didn't work. Glad I did my homework and didn't get into that deal. I got a bad feeling about Brad Wozny and Mary Wozny - like they were scam artists. Does anyone know what ever happened with that project?

Ke
  3rd of Jan, 2010

Brad Wonzy and their whole groups of people are dis-honest..I am disputing my charge as I spoke to james to return the program, he said ok but never gave me an rma, which I was told 2 months later that james will have nothing to do with me and I am not entitle to my money back I would be interested in doing a class suit to this company...Ivette Kenney

Cu
  15th of Jan, 2010

What a scam! I purchased the 8 figure empire system and quickly discovered that the material was a joke (I was literally laughing as I read it) and not at all what was promised on the promotional website. I requested a refund but they refused to issue me one. They swiftly took that website down (hmm...suspicious) and have failed to provide me with the website link despite numerous requests over the past several months. DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF THE 8 FIGURE EMPIRE PROMOTIONAL PAGE?? His company also proceeded to charge my card $384 for services I never agreed to and have only agreed to refund half of that amount. I would also be very interested in joining a class action suit against this company.

Sl
  8th of Feb, 2010

Brad Wozny and his 8 figures Empire/ 6 figures Syndication is a BIG SCAM!!!

He always promote that his 8 figures Empire IS 6 months guarantee, no question ask AND that you just have to send him back the kit.

What a joke...first, they ignore you for 3-4 weeks, no reply...And they say that my electronic signature agreed to a another guarantee!!!

I never saw or agree to that "other'' guaranty ( i bought the 8 figures kit by phone) AND, even if you ask 10 times, they don't give you the adress to send back their crap.

So how can i be able to "simply" send it back and have my refund, no question ask?

Go see by yourself at http://sixfiguresyndication.com/flow8fe/

Be quick, because he change his page VERY often...

And the worst thing, is that he now sell his crap HALF the price that i paid for.( 6 week before)

Hmm...I think that i have Big Fish, written on my forehead.

And i'm not the only one. If their is a class action, i'm in.

He's a fraud, and nobody can do something. Where the justice?

Fu
  5th of Apr, 2011

If we all file a law suit against the biggest crook who is Brad Wozny, then we can take our money back and stop him ripping-off people.
Let's join our forces; don't be cowards!
Email me your name and contact and I will get your money back in no time! If you don't, then you deserve what you got from him
email: bradwoznyscam@gmail.com