7 Eleven / fired
On Wednesday March 27 2012 i tried to call out for the following day shift for Thursday 28 2012 because my stepfather was on life support in the hospital. i textLutes and told him that i could not make it in that does he need me to find someone to cover my shift. then Lutes text me if i didn't not come in then i would be in end of it and that i need to think hard about it.. Then he sent me another text message saying u cant be calling off work just because...u already went home sick this week and i have a schedule meeting tomorrow.So then i text him I am sorry that you have a meeting tomorrow but my step-dad is on life support.So that is my only concern right now.I have done my part. I am calling out. And it might be a few days til i can be there. thanks Jessica then Lutes text me and u will be taken off the schedule if u don't come tomorrow. Then on march 30 i attempted to text Lutes do i still have a job and he never replied back.
More 7 Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card