Closed

7 Eleven / fired

Je Review updated:
Phone: 4076448696

On Wednesday March 27 2012 i tried to call out for the following day shift for Thursday 28 2012 because my stepfather was on life support in the hospital. i textLutes and told him that i could not make it in that does he need me to find someone to cover my shift. then Lutes text me if i didn't not come in then i would be in end of it and that i need to think hard about it.. Then he sent me another text message saying u cant be calling off work just because...u already went home sick this week and i have a schedule meeting tomorrow.So then i text him I am sorry that you have a meeting tomorrow but my step-dad is on life support.So that is my only concern right now.I have done my part. I am calling out. And it might be a few days til i can be there. thanks Jessica then Lutes text me and u will be taken off the schedule if u don't come tomorrow. Then on march 30 i attempted to text Lutes do i still have a job and he never replied back.

Comments

• Br
      5th of Apr, 2012

You got your answer. I can empathize with your situation. My loved one was on life support for 10 days, was just extubated and elevated to stabile yesterday. Fortunately, my work schedule is very flexible and my visits to the ICU do not impact my job negatively. If you could have found somebody to cover your shift I don't see what his problem could be. Good luck!

• He
      5th of Apr, 2012

Was it in the package unopened?

• He
      5th of Apr, 2012

Ignore my previous comment, it posted to the wrong thread