3XP Web Solutions / Company does not keep to their refund policy!

3xp Web Solutions
3xp Web Solutions does not keep to their own refund policy! Hi! I'm an owner of a start up online boutique with no previous knowledge of website designing. I thought I would try using 3xp web solutions' services to help me establish my website to build my ecommerce business. 3xp web solutions withdrawled $124.00 dollars from my business account in exchange for starting thier website building services. I was told my DEAN, an associate sales representative of this CO. that I would have my selected templete within THREE DAYS of my purchased subsription. I waited for two weeks for a WEBSITE TEMPLETE while their company reps. continued to request additional authorization to access my business account to make more withdrawls. When I called to cancel my subscription due to lack of obtaining my website templete within the three days as promised by this company and getting NO RETURNED CALLS AFTER LEAVING SEVERAL VOICEMAILS in regards to my purchase, I was told by their company reps. that I would have to send a email why I wanted to cancel my service with them. This email of cancelation would be sent to the proper CO. rep and I would recieve my refund.

Well, after I sent my email in regards to canceling my service I recieved a webiste templete. This company in return sent me an email stating they did not understand my email and to call for help with my templete. I have to say I was very disappointed that they decided to send me a templete after I had already decided to cancel my subsription with them. I did not want to continue a subsription with them knowing how they treat their customers from the very beginning of service. I sent them several very discriptive emails why I was canceling and wanting my refund of $124.00. They continued to call stating they could not understand my email and they could help with my templete if I called them. Finally I recieved a call from DEAN, one of 3xp web solutions reps. He stated he recieved a message from me needing help with my templete. At this point I became very upset that no one was willing to discuss my cancelation and my refund! He stated he did not recieve any cancelation emails or information from me or anyone within the 3xp CO. I told him I have been sending cancelation emails for a week and have had no response in regards to my refund that is stated in their own policy. He said he would pass this information on and they would get back to me in regards to how they would refund my money.

What has me upet and very disappointed is I have made every effort to cancel my subscription and still have had no response in regards to my refund. 3XP WEB SOLUTIONS HAS GIVEN ME ABSOLUTELY NOTING FOR MY $124.00 INVESTMENT AND HAS MADE NO ATTEMPT TO REFUND MY MONEY! I will continue to share my experience with 3XP web soulitions until I have recieved my refund (which with all the run around emails and calls I have recieved from them) which looks like will never happen!

D  24th of Feb, 2009 by
http://www.bad-business-rip-off.com/ research your websites before you use them
N  14th of Jan, 2011 by
**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com