3gForFree.com / 3gforfree is a rip-off!

Well on December 22 I went on my home comp to this web site to download ring tones to my comp, well they asked for my phone number and as soon as I typed in it, a 4 digit password popped up on the screen and I pushed ok. See I have a prepaid phone and when I open my phone up I noticed they took off 19.99 off my acct, and still couldn't download ring tones and this site is supposedly be free yeah right, then I called the 1 800 number and the phone rings once and hang up at first i thought I called the wrong number, then I tried e mailing them and they never responded, I learned my lesson never order nothing online.

Comments

Sh
  27th of Jan, 2007

Every time I go to 3gforfree.com it ask for my service provider then my phone number I enter it in and it says I have already prescribe for this but I can't find a place to log on so I can get more ring tones. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Ke
  2nd of Feb, 2007

I disagree i go to 3gforfree all of the time it never charges me anything or any of my friends or their friends or their friends etc... so get over it looser its just u!

So
  16th of Feb, 2007

Why do you have a block on my number when i never have use this site to get music. This is bull crap.

Lm
  18th of Feb, 2007

Try using the website on your cell phone browser - that's what its meant for, and there's absolutely no charge incurred.

Tr
  24th of Feb, 2007

I registered for 3gforfree.com and every time I log in it says incorrect log in . When I try to re- register it says email already on file. I request to have my password and log in sent to me and its says sent to e-mail address and it is never arrives? I give up!

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2007

Anytime i try to download a ringer it gives me the msg 903 loss of service Fail to download file. Whats with that?? Plz somebody tell me.

Sa
  10th of Mar, 2007

In order to benefit for 3gforfree you have to use it on your phone because there's no charge when you use your phone but when you try to use your computer it really doesn't work.

As
  22nd of Mar, 2007

Hey, heres a little hint for all u people that are having problems with 3gforfree what u do is u go on the internet WITH UR PHONE not the computer u type in 3gforfree.com then there will be a little thing that says im using my cellular phone and im using my pc, u GO TO THE ONE THAT SAYS IM USING MY CELLULAR PHONE.

If u have any further questions please feel free to email me at babe13ca@hotmail.com

Have fun downloading :)

Am
  2nd of Apr, 2007

Ok, when i went to 3gforfree.com it said that "browsing from phone" was under maintenance. So how long has it been down? Does anybody know?

Ra
  9th of May, 2007

My phone number will not fit in the boxes. Because I have a long distance number.

Cc
  29th of May, 2007

Well see like the problem with 3 gforfree is the fact that it takes like freaking forever to get the new songs on it... I just logged in and link omg there was some new ones but i mean shouldn't all 50 be new? I mean this is driving me crazy.. I hate trying to record my songs that i like cause like if you heard em it would sound like bull CRAP!! But man can someone just fix the sight for new songs to come in cause i mean this right here is not working... The latest songs are ne yo, llyod, Ciara, beyonce and sakira, ii mean come on now some NEW SONGS WOULD BE NICE .

Thank you very much!!

Co
  4th of Jun, 2007

I dunno why you guys are ### at this. I tried it and it worked perfect. I never had to enter my cell phone number either. Nothing charged out of my account or nothing. Just straight up downloading to my phone.

Df
  6th of Jun, 2007

I have the m900 I think its called phone, its a black samsung one. 3gforfree.com isn't working on mine right now, but it isn't working on my computer either... is the website just down right now? Because people said I should be able to access that site from my phone since its samsung... but no luck yet... does anyone know whats the problem? I just tried to go on right now and this thing popped up and said Attention, The request timed out. And at other times it says error 502 and some long thing.

Mi
  6th of Jun, 2007

LOOK I DON'T SEE WHY Y'ALL ARE HAVING THE PROBLEMS Y'ALL ARE HAVING BECAUSE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND THE ONLY CHARGE YOU GET IS WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO BE ABLE TO CREATE YOUR OWN RING TONES ($7) BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS FOR SOME REASON TODAY AND YESTERDAY I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS 3GFORFREE AND ITS REALLY MAKING ME IRRITATED!

Bi
  6th of Jun, 2007

Yeah. The server is down. I wished it was working.

Dj
  9th of Jun, 2007

I have a LG chocolate and it wont let me access 3gforfree any advise?

Ka
  18th of Jun, 2007

This website is actually awesome. Although I'm computer saavy, when it comes to cell phones and downloading ringers and stuff... I must admit I suck BIG TIME! Not only is this webiste THE GREATEST... it also lets you upload and then download your own wallpaper. You can upload songs and then download them to your phone... like i said the site is awesome! About the only suckey thing about them for the past few days is the fact their site is down... now that part SUCKS!! They are actually a free site however for seven buck a year you can access soo many other features... including the items I noted above. OK... that's it.

Sa
  22nd of Jun, 2007

Lately when I've tried to get on it it says the site is under maintenance.

Ca
  22nd of Jun, 2007

I am unable to cancel my subscription to this account. Help smb!

Lo
  3rd of Jul, 2007

Umm well i singed up and everything but, when ever i go to it on my phone is says visit www.3gforfree.com on your phone, login and receive directions on how to upgrade your account. And it doesn't tell me anything. Then when i go to ringtones on my phone, it doesn't work either. I have tons of friends that have this and it works for them but i dunno how to. Any suggestions?