1stclassfakes.com / scam

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

This website is a Big Scam. You will never have your ID. All these enthusiastic comments what you may find were fabricated by the site owner . Do not be fooled. He creates reviews on other websites too, some of these websites have been set up for this purpose. He also writes fake posts and lies about "angry" competition to cover a real reviews which he can't remove. Check deeper and you will find the truth.

Di
Nov 3, 2014

Comments

• 1s
      11th of Nov, 2014

We are not scammers and we are not yet open for business. we will be opening on dec 01 2014 so how can you claim that we have scammed you? if you send us a private message here or contact us at [protected]@1stclassfakes.com we will gladly make you a free card of your choice. to make sure our customers feel completely safe we will send them a video which they can see the card tilted at angles to see the holograms and then display the uv printings under a blacklight. and, we will do this free of charge. we only take money when your order is done and the price is still the same.

@1stclassfakes Oh really a scammer scammer nothing else a low life scam bags

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2017

@joe1708 Scammer take money and never do nothing never answer emails!!!

• Ru
      7th of Oct, 2018

@1stclassfakes I have got my ID from same website. i was really happy. this is the genuine website.
    love it.

5th of Dec, 2018

@joe1708 And cause we are trying to get hold of fake driving licence it's easy for people to b scammed and seller gets away with making 1000's of cash cause who can u report to no 1 so not as if u can go to police and say. I was scammed out of £50 for trying to buy fake driving licence so that's is why so many ppl have paid and scammed £50 Is like change for sum people so they can just forget about it but it's not £50 scammers is still making £20, 000 +
    Wankers

28th of Jan, 2019

@1stclassfakes 28th/01/19 paid for a DL card almost 2 mths ago. Been told time and time again its on its way and finally that it was shipped twice. [censored]ing rip off!!! www.1stclassfakes.com = SCAM, RIP OFF.

• Va
      17th of Feb, 2019

@rurouni Do they accept cash as well or its just bitcoins.

5th of Mar, 2019

@rurouni you must be working for those thiefs

13th of Mar, 2019

@Frank1968 I dont know how to remove my negative feedback i left for 1stclassfakes BUT i like to reverse it :
    I have complained about 1stclassfakes myself BUT i own those guys an apology ! Yes it took 2 months and several emails but eventually i got my ID and the Quality is very good.
    I guess those guys are just very busy and get a bit lost with there orders. Thats the only drawback. Maybe they should employ someone who can handle the administration ?
    Anyway, ones again, yes i was a bit pissed because it took so long and got no replay to my emails at the beginning but it turn out just fine. I am now a happy customer and will order again.

15th of Mar, 2019

@Frank1968 Thank you for the updated reply to advise you RECEIVED your ID from 1stClassfakes, glad you are happy.

15th of Mar, 2019

@rurouni Thanks for the POSTIVE review Rurouni.

15th of Dec, 2014

Ye, ye, bla, bla, you fuc... n zero
    Here is my answer. I paste it once again, becouse I did it in wrong place before:
    This website is part of the network running by the same scammers. they say, that after paying 10 pounds deposit they offer you a video with a process of production your id. why they don’t have such a movie on website and showing you only pictures? ansewr is easy. because they have only one movie, previously found on youtube, showing all the stages of production id but without being able to see your name on it. at the end that movie is on "hold" and then you can see „focus”of that picture with your name on it, but this shot already has been manipulated by photoshop. don’t be fooled.

18th of Dec, 2016

@Kevin Thomson yes the same as me he's a scam true

5th of Mar, 2019

@Kevin Thomson all they want is your data ! now they have EVERYTHING, your picture D.O.B Address, even your signature...think about that.losing 10 or £50 doesnt matter

15th of Mar, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Kevin has received his order and we would like this thread to be updated - Thanks

16th of Dec, 2014

When I revealed their deception, they began to frighten and blackmail me, that they may reveal my identity on the Internet as just such an "scammer" and that they may submit an anonymous tip to the police accusing me of a crime. I do not care because when I ordered from them I used a completely fake identification. WARNING!!! Be careful when you send your data to criminals.

15th of Mar, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Kevin received his order, all of the above is untrue and he has posted to advise he owes us an apology in comments.

Thanks

• 1s
      18th of Dec, 2014

I thought you were going to remove the fake negative comments? We have made this guy not one but two novelty ID's and will be shipping tomorrow. Hopefully, when he gets his tracking number he will be a man of his word and delete these fake reviews that he is leaving all over the internet.

We are not scammers and we have not scammed 1 single person. We show a video of your order first before payment. The video will show you the card with hologram and UV imprints, illuminated under a blacklight.

This guy says we can't do a video? yes, that's why we have 2 videos along with other phototgraphs on our website.

@1stclassfakes what a liar your a scam indeed

• Ad
      20th of Aug, 2018

@1stclassfakes You scammed me, of course not 1 single person but you and your website scammers more than 100 person. I fully paid plus £5 extra and sent many many emails but no responded.

5th of Mar, 2019

@1stclassfakes YOU are liars !!! I paid £50 over 2 Months ago and received NOTHING!

15th of Mar, 2019

@Frank1968 Kevin has now received his order and I am sure he will be happy to confirm receipt, we can only apologise for the delay in the order.

15th of Mar, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank has now received his order, he has posted below to confirm we are not scammers only guilty of being busy, if anyone emails we are happy to provide a deposit option with templates before full balance is paid.

18th of Mar, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes Yes I can confirm that I received my order, took a while BUT 1stclassfakes are not Fake neither they are scammers...but be a bit patient when placing your order

1st of Jan, 2015

It's all a lie. When the blackmail was ineffective then they offered me that I would receive ID. It took several weeks, but with no results. Their website is on maintenance now, probably preparing more videos to deceive you. I'm not talking to liars. You have been warned.

15th of Jan, 2015

It looks Iike I owe these guys an apology. I received 2 ID's this morning and I am extremely happy with quality. I am sorry for the negative comments because I thought you were somebody else. He has now proved he is a man of his word and he also showed me a video before he sent them out.

18th of May, 2018

@Kevin Thomson wow, they also sent me copies of your id with pamela anderson, she came with a long coat only wearing a thon under, gave me fellatio (also deep throat until she reached my cherries and rear) then left me an authographed photo of her doing the same exact thing to jullian assange and the photo was taken by the US ambassador to england., amazing he was even in the room...just so no one thinks im lying, Pam has a wrinkle on her left butt cheek and stretch marks on both legs under her butt now., where the tattoo is saying watch out, JESUS IF CUMMING

15th of Mar, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Thank you Kevin for the confirmation you received.

• Us
      23rd of Apr, 2016

I also want to comment here letting you all know that 1stclassfakes is scam! I ordered a driving licence, never recived it, he played me around saying that he would send it to me bla bla bla.. never received it, do not fall for this scam do not send him any money.

• De
      6th of May, 2016

Whoever is writing the negative comments is obviously jealous competition. I ordered last week and received today, gotta say that im impressed with the dl and wanted to leave this company some good feedback seeing as they are on the receiving end of some jealous hate campaign. How can people say that they are scammers because they send you a video of the card before payment? Do you honestly think they would print the card, add the holograms and UV and then send you a video of it all when its been made? If people still dont believe me, well thats your prerogative. I can supply pictures if need be. Terry is a top bloke, no way is he or his company scammers. All the fake, negative reviews are BS

18th of Dec, 2016

@deanLear Lol what con person your the same scam, its true your all scammer, its a scan you dont get nothing nor receive nothing nothing nothing at all cheap low life scam bag

15th of Mar, 2019

@deanLear Thanks for the positive feedback Dean and for advising you received.

15th of Mar, 2019

@joe1708 I am afraid I dont know who you are, but can rest assure you if you have an order it will be fulfilled, we are only guilty of being busy, feel free to email us.

1stclassfake

18th of Dec, 2016

i paid last week nothing has arrive nor even an email nothing at all scammer low life scam bag

• Wa
      19th of Jan, 2017

Well im not to sure why you have not received im not calling you a liar but I can tell you that was not my experiance. I ordered Monday with 10 pound deposit and my card came this morning with first class post. The card is excellent and has the same hologram as the proper uk license. I compared it to my mums and it is almost identical. I will try to post picture as proof. Did you pay you pay deposit or did you pay full amount ?.

15th of Mar, 2019

@Warren1999 Thank you warren for your positive experience with us, we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2017

Hello

Make deposit 15 days ago for £10. I only receive digital picture by email and after finish never answer for my all email. very bad to do like this for £10!!!
    1stclassfakes is big scam!!! never order something on this website!!

• Ky
      1st of Sep, 2017

Yes these people are scammers they mess you around take your money and then never get back to you stay away from this site i will be publishing reviews on all reputable sites to make all buyers beware. Terry from first class fakes is a scammer a thief and probly not called terry

• Mo
      11th of Sep, 2017

Scam and thieves! My driving license never arrived and they not answering my mail. The question is after making the video why can't you just send it if it's ready? I hope you will never get away with it

15th of Mar, 2019

@Mouna Esshak We are not scammers only guilty of being busy, All outstanding orders have been fulfilled and if anyone emails to order we are happy to provide a deposit option with templates before full balance is paid.

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2018

yes he is scam I paid deposit and nothing comes up, don't trust them they r based In Gibraltar

5th of Mar, 2019

@roberto monaco but now they have your data, address, d.o.b picture and your signature

15th of Mar, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank Has received his order and can confirm this by his reply in the comments.

Thanks

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2018

I think you are all [censor] people..
    How do you order a driver's licenses on line to begin with? do you not have to go to. a "drivers service" place for that? I am confused on that... however... if the name of the site is 1st class fake.. that in itself should be a red flag.. and if it's a place to get fake ids then anybody who gets it from them should go to jail...

18th of May, 2018

@Suzanne Palmer they are usually ordered by kids under the drinking age (mostly british drinkers) who need to get into a pub

• Si
      30th of May, 2018

i have ordered from 1stclassfakes paod them full amount lets see what happens and i will update you guys

7th of Feb, 2019

@sidd5am did you received it

15th of Mar, 2019

@sidd5am Siddam has now received his order, we apologise for the delay and are happy to speak with anyone who fears we may be scammers, we offer a £10 deposit option, we are only guilty of being busy and apologise for any delays.

15th of Mar, 2019

@sidd5am Siddam has received his order and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

• Us
      19th of Jul, 2018

is it a scam cuz me and 4 of my friends were gonna order ids of there site?

• Ju
      15th of Aug, 2018

This website is one big scam after you send payment nothing happening and no answering on emails do not buy from them

• Ju
      5th of Oct, 2018

As i csnt delete my comet just want to let know everyone that they no scaming at first i thought it is but they was busy and for them it took more time to produce it and after 2 weeks i recived what i ordered so its safe to order

• Ed
      12th of Dec, 2018
    1stclassfakes.com - no response after payment
    United Kingdom

This website is absolutely a scam,
    they will talk to you to persuade you to believe them that they r not a scam, and then after paying the 10 pounds for deposit. no response any more. be careful