123bingoonline / unexplained cash loses

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

i have won $ 1325 in there slot rooms and i have not been able to claim these winnings because they claim there site went down without giving a card id number and for this reason i cannot claim these winnings

Comments

• Ge
      10th of Feb, 2009

please DO NOT PLAY IN 123bingoonline.com. They are real scam site run and own by Indian guy called Tej Kholi. They ripped off many USA and western countries players's money. They used all kind of tactics to convince players to deposit. Abhijit Mishar aka Bob, Andrew is an insane and typical Indian brahmin who is the mastermind behind every fraud of the website. He is literally known as half crack person and can do anything to put dollars in to the website. They have sister sites called bingoknights and bingoflash. BOYCOTT this sites. It will rip ur money. For more info please read the following weblink: http://www.bingoplayersunion.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php

• Pi
      30th of Dec, 2009

I agree!!!

I wanted to report 123bingoonline.com. Their rules and regulations are sketchy at best and wanted everyone to know what the bottom line is.

I deposited $300 in total. They accepted a bank payment from Washington State. Washington is one of the illegal states for online gambling and the moment I found this out, I ceased my gaming activity. It is also illegal for them to accept bank transfers from Washington State. There is no warning on this site that Washington is one of the 11 states that does not permit online gambling.

In order to cash out $525. from a $300 dollar deposit, you have to wager over $23, 000.00. My wagers came to $1231.80 and they refused my cash out. They claimed that I played the “casino games”, which requires a higher wager promise. They put my refund money (because of a bad game) into casino games to lock me in. These are bad practices and everyone should be alerted to this problem.

The senior supervisor said that millions were spent out of Washington State and that $23, 000K in wagering is not a large amount?! WTF?

I contacted the site and they completely just blew me off. Please blacklist this site.

• Ci
      8th of Oct, 2010

I agree with these folks! If I had ONLY looked here first before I played! Please look at the bottom of any email you have received from bingo sites for this address: SJO 3482, 7979 NW 21ST Street, DORAL, FL 33122-1616 USA, I'm guessing they're ALL scams, not one of them on the up and up.

123bingoonline has this address and when I Googled it, there was an ENDLESS list of gambling sites with the same address.

I was denied $800 because of missing documents that I sent over 6 times. I tried being nice, then mean, nothing works with these people because they are scam artists preying on us.

• Lu
      23rd of Apr, 2011

i read the terms, their requirements catches my attention, they need a copy of your BILLING ADDRESS, FRONT AND BACK of your card, the back is very important bec thats whats needed to complete an online transaction, and they need a copy a copy of your billing address to verify online withdrawal just oin case they need it to rip off money and copy of your id to get your personal info! how pity those indians!

• Ha
      6th of May, 2011

I have won $25, 000 on this site. I did get $6, 500 of the money sent to me in checks and they all cleared and cashed. However I have been waiting 8 months for the rest of my money and they wont tell me why I am not getting it. But they call me every week asking if I would like to make a deposit. Um why would I give them money when they owe me $18, 500!!!

• Ir
      4th of Apr, 2014

Only the people who deposit a whole bunch of money are allowed to win bingo on this site. If you are a little guy you are wasting your time. Just watch how the same winners win over and over and you win nothing. Truly not a random winning bingo site they should be ashamed but when they are the ones making money I guess they dont care about anyone but themselves

• Bu
      28th of Aug, 2016

28th August 2016 ::::::: 123 online bingo is a complete disgrace. I joined and soon figured out that they give u a great bonus so that the suck you in. I also noticed that certain players were winning game after game in every room and certainly every big game. Have no idea if they were real players or avatars cause no one chats in the rooms. But I did comment a few times about that fact and wonder of wonders I actually got a win or share win the very next game. I spent a few hours writing each winner and my thought was confirmed. I decided to withdraw the $100 au that I had in my account. My withdrawal was pending for 9 days them I got am email saying they made a mistake and the money was back in my player account and go and withdraw again. (Hoping I would decide to play again) I waited again then sent an email asking how long I had to wait. Got email saying as it was their mistake it be very next day. Well few more emails from me got an automated reply of (they received it and would get back to me in 1 working day) well they didn't, t at any time. Then I log in to fined $48 and $277 bonus back in my account. I sent another email but go same automated answer. I decided to go into million $ room & spend this money. $3 per ticket and I got $50 each game and saw the same winner every game while I was there. Surprise.surprise answered my thought. That site needs closing down or at least blacklisted so more people like me don, t fall prey to these vultures. I am still waiting for a reply as to where my money is but I don, t think I shall see it. Just wish I knew there was a site like this before I ever gave them a cent of my pension money.