Colossus Ventures Inc.activation scam

M Jul 17, 2019 Review updated:

while installing a roku device a message pop up and directed me to a activate roku /.com then scammed out of a fee to activate. It is a shame that this can happen while using your deice on your site.PLEASE address this problem so nobody else has to be scammed like this it is a black eye on ROKU. I don't hear about this happening to firestick or google chrome WHY.

• Ju
    Judy smith11 Sep 26, 2019

No its not a scam.They provide a good service and fix my Roku tv..

• Ju
    Judy smith11 Sep 26, 2019

Don't call them a scam.I am having a problem with my roku tv for a long time and no one help me but as soon i connect with them they fix my tv and now everything is working ok no problem and i believe if they were a scam they will not fix my roku tv problem.
    Regards
    Judith Safford

Martha98465 Oct 30, 2019

Scam company. They pretend to be Roku Inc. Colossus Ventures Inc stop doing trap people. Give me my money back.

• Ti
    Tiana Croker Jan 13, 2020

@Martha98465 Martha, you stop calling Colossus Ventures a scam...They are the best technical support company
    They fixed my roku tv and provide me the best service

• Ad
    aDAM31313131 Nov 03, 2019

They are bestest they provide the best service they are really good

• Os
    oscar futes Nov 05, 2019

Actually rival companies are just jealous and they are defaming colossus ventures. They provide service to me and i am really happy with services.

anita felan Nov 21, 2019

Thanks a lot to all the people who are in support with the colossus ventures team. Thanks for the regards.For instant support you can call us on 1-800-717-2062 or visit our website for more information http://www.comactivateroku.com/

Regards
    SAM

• Ms
    Ms. Sumner3175 Jan 01, 2020

We were also sucked into this scam but bc we questioned so hard and simply refused to pay the fee of $199.99, and speaking to 3 different “supervisors”, we were told to simply disconnect the call by the “supervisor“ himself. We already have one Roku device and I had no trouble activating it and definitely was not required to pay a “configuration fee”. We were also told if we didn’t pay the fee our Roku would not be activated. Well guess what, we didn’t pay that ridiculous fee and we are watching tv on our Roku now. So, please do not be fooled and give ur money to these people. It IS a scam!!

• Sc
    Scambuster3215 Jan 03, 2020

SCAM SCAM SCAM - Make sure you clearly enter the ROKU URL into the browser and are on the actual ROKU site. Logged in from my phone and clearly have a problem. Called the TV manufacturer, they warned of ROKU Scam companies.

No issue without the SCAM SCAM SITE.

• Ti
    Tiana Croker Jan 13, 2020

They are the best support company..They help me to set up my roku tv

• St
    Steven Phillips Tv Jan 29, 2020

Colossus Ventures is not a SCAM they are as genuine as it can get, they have been helping me from over 2 years now, I purchased their support plan for all devices.