College Basketball Store SCAMNever Sent Goods

They are scammers. They must be buying shirts after events are over and then sending them out. I never got my shirt. I reported them to BBB, Facebook, and many other websites. We all know BBB doesn't do anything because once a company pays them their fee, they are on the side of the business owner. By the way, if you ever own a business never pay BBB.

Anyway, the Collage Basketball Store is not working well with the NCAA rules and I have contacted them to look into their business practices. You should NEVER trust them. I ordered something two 8 days ago and they promised it would be here in three days, NOPE NOTHING. This isn't about this money anymore. It's personal now. I bought the shirt for my dad because he just found out that he had cancer and wanted it before the final four. I still don't have it. DO NOT BUY FROM THE COLLEGE BASKETBALL STORE !

I'm not hiding from anything like they are: They could call me [protected] But, they won't. The sad thing is that I am a professional SEO, SEM, and SMM so I will continue to spread the word.

TeamFanShop, Inc.
5245 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 200
Jacksonville, Florida 32254

• Au
    Austin Schafer Aug 13, 2018

It has been over two weeks since I tried ordering a jersey from this site. I never received a confirmation email and my item still has not arrived. My credit card information was also stolen recently. I’m not saying they stole my info but only a few days after my attempted purchase I had $3000 in charges that were not mine. Fortunately it was caught and the charges were canceled.

• Do
    Donnell Williams Jun 28, 2018

I purchased a shirt from the college basketball store on May 28th. I wore it for the first time on June 23. When I washed it I notice some of the lettering on the shirt had washed off. When I contacted customer service to explain the situation, all they offered me was a 10% discount for the damaged shirt. I do not recommend purchasing from this company if this is how they treat their customers. I know I won't.