Coast Dentalreplaced tooth, cost over $700 and still look weird.

P

I went in to get the tooth fixed from bad work done in 2010. I told them I was embarrased to smile. They said they could fix it but that my insurance would not cover it to be redone. I paid full price to get it fixed. They had a mold sent out and it came back still looking giant. The gum part was still too small and the color of the fake gum part at the top of the tooth was a little light too. The dentist said he would get it fixed. He said he would have the fake gum part of the tooth enlarged and its color a little darker to match my gum better. They sent it back and got another one. The color of the fake gum was even lighter than the first one. I mentioned it to the assistant and she said they can't change the color. I complained and if it could be fixed. She said she would get back with me after she checked on it. She did not. I had to call her. I told her I was not happy and was still embarrased with my smile. It looks like a freak show. She said she would check with her office manager and get back with me. She did not. I cancelled my next appointment for other dental work. They had no intentions to do anything about it and leave it that way.

replaced tooth, cost over $700 and still look weird.

RESOLVED

• Coast Dental Services's response · Aug 27, 2012

Thank you for your comment. We would like to address your concern, but your review was posted anonymously. Please call our Patient Relations team toll-free at [protected] for assistance. We look forward to helping you.

Regards,
    [protected]@CoastDental.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices