Closets by Designwas ripped off of my rewards points

i have been drinking coke cola for well over thirty years and let alot of the things go by"cans not opening right and so forth, case containers tearing open and making a huge mess, but now i drink so much of your products as does my very large family and i turn in my coke cola rewards points and never had a problem to the point that i have gone out and turned on others to doing so.i went in this morning and turned the limit that is set by you all there but have well over that to turn in and when i went to take my points and turn them in for the coupon for one dollar off a twelve pack?it took my points off my account and futhure told me that there was no coupons to be printed.this happened two times and now i not only stand here burned by coke cola for my points that should not mean nothing to the size of this company but i am burned by the only drink i have ever stayed true to and whole heart love.i know this will get nothiung from you all due to you haven't the time for such alittle problem, but it now known and i can go on knowing i tried to help the company i have loved longer than most.i guess it may be time to see what the big deal is about the "p" brand.
good day to you all and i am sure that my moving on and taking alll the ones i know will effect your company in anyway.
MR.CARRY LEE WATKINS/[protected]@yahoo.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices