Menu

Clayton Gladu  - lying, rude sociopath

N
Author of the complaint
8:41 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not trust Clayton as he frequents sex sites and harassing women online. He has posted photos of his genitals looking for casual sex. Clayton is a former drug addict, verbally and physically abusive toward women. If you do not reply to Clayton he will curse at women and call them rude when in fact he is the time waster with a very low I.Q. that is only seeking sex.

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 2 0
8 comments
A
Dec 09, 2019 8:41 pm

and your face tattoo is disgusting...No one professional is going to hire your ugly [censored].

Dec 16, 2019 8:41 pm

That really hurts. Just kidding. Sorry I’m not the role model material that my accuser and you give such a great example of. Sorry I can’t live up to the standard set by someone like Keely Shannon. But, maybe her mom will give me a job working for the city?

Y
May 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Exposing your genitals in hopes of casual sex is not classy or a way to get laid. You don't have funds for a lawyer.

Dec 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Any “woman” that speaks that way to anyone should be prepared to be shown the same respect she sends out.

A
Dec 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Any "man" who speaks to a woman like that is simply a jerk and classless.

Nov 22, 2019 8:41 pm

When did you see my genitals? This is defamation and what do you know about my finances or me? Just a hint, if I had an ex who was a liar, a cheat, junkie and snitch who posted some nonsense online to throw dirt on me - she should have asked her mommy to buy her a thesaurus so that her posts wouldn’t be verbatim from every time we’d argue.

Jan 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Is this more than a little bit ridiculous? Random slander and defamation of someone publicly, says a lot more about the one posting than the one being bad mouthed. Not sure why you've got an axe to grind, Nicolegal, but there's probably much classier methods to air your dirty laundry out. This post needs to be removed from this site, my lawyer has been contacted

Y
May 08, 2019 8:41 pm

It's defamation if it's untrue.