Claim your gas.com$100 gas voucher

I has the same scam, I received the voucher as part of a rebate for items we purchased. I checked the site and things looked good, but when it was time to submit my claim they said it was bankrupt. I actuall spoke with somone and they referred me to their other website but it was the same road block. These people and the companies they work with are in this together in my opinon. how could they not know these guys were scamming folks. I hope something will be done. We need to pull toegther a file a lawsuit, I am sure there are thousands of folks out there with the same issue.

• Go
    good_supplier Apr 04, 2010

i bought some handbags from www.cloci.com before .At first, i was unhappy about the quality of one bag .And i told the servier of the www.cloci.com who's name is Crystal .She asked me to take the photo of that bad quality bag and send it to her .I did as what she require .And after she checked .She told me that it were their mistake and their duty .Then they reship another good quality and give me a key chain as gift .I'm really appreciated with that .They're very good supplier .Come with very good service .

• Go
    good_supplier Apr 04, 2010

You can go to www.cloci.com to buy the products .They're honest .I buy products from them every month .