Civil Supplies-Srirangam Taluk OfficeRation Card

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

I am an officer with Bank of India , Trichirapalli Branch. I got transferred in June 2005 from Kolhapur, Maharashtra. I had a ration card there and I surrendered it and applied for a transfer of my ration card No. 784827 of Kolhapur Food Distribution Office, Kolhapur, Maharashtra. We gave the originals along with an application and a transfer order of our bank to the Srirangam RDO office on 6.10.05. for which they did not give us any acknowledgement saying that no government office will give any acknowledgement. Since then we have been visiting the concerned Head clerk every 15 days without any result.

Two emails to Trichy Collectorate have made no impacts other than obtaining an application for a fresh card on the guise of losing the original application with the original surrender certificate. But till date we have not received the ration card and our application is not registered in any book of Srirangam Taluk Office

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.