Chris PallanteDelivery operator

C

I want to tell you about one story that happened to me this spring. I got a new job, finally got the finances. What people always do in such situations? Someone is making savings to enjoy life sometime later, but I'm not one of these people. I just figured the new interior of my two-room kennel and went to the store to buy everything I can afford. The interior shop "Chris Pallante" caught my attention and I went there, dazzled. A consultant girl suddenly came up to me. God, she looked like a hooker. On the nametag was her name, Helena (hope it was at least real).It was obvious that she frankly does not care about anything in this world, and simply keeps track of the visitor. "Why are you here?" she asked, rolling her eyes. Well, obviously not to talk to her I went. I said that I, myself, find everything, and walked away from her. I began to explore the store from the very end. There were curtains. Barely dug up some interesting colors. The choice of curtain rods is not there at all, so had to buy 'em in another store. Get a couple of ottomans, a small table to match the height of the bed and the bedside table of the same color. Went to the cash register, place my order, arrange delivery. Okay, everything seemed to be done. Quietly returned home and waited for the call of the delivery operator. The guy called me next morning, when I was at work. Hmm, at the cashier I was told they will call me in for half an hour. Then the operator said that the order can't be delivered today, because the item is out of stock, I have to wait.. well, the item's paid, what else can I do? I had to wait 17 days. Ahem ahem, excuse me, but if you go to their website you will find information about the delivery that they provide, supposedly, within 7 days. Okay, they brought me my buyings, and I dragged them with a friend of mine up to the 7th floor on my shoulders, because, as it turned out, the loaders take fees separately for each floor. So what? Extra physical load, I'm not against it at all ;) Everything was fine with the ottomans, but the curtains were steeped in tobacco smoke, which is very strange. The bottom of the curtains was hemmed uneven and threads were sticking out in some parts of it. To the bedside tables I nad no special claims, except that of the ivy material they were made of. But the instructions were unclear, just a minimum of letters and a couple of pictures. I had to assemble the table for 3 hours and that's all because of the bad user guide. Moreover, due to the fact that the picture of a screwdriver looked like a nail, I messed it up, fortunately not in a visible place. I don't want to take a bigger risk, so I'm not going to buy anything anymore from "Chris Pallante".

Delivery operator

• Le
    Lemi Roamer May 06, 2017

Oh my damn lord! Totally awful story. Some kind of insanity happening on earth. Can't even imagine that could happen!

• Or
    Orkestrmen May 06, 2017

What I have just read - it is a rupture of a template. You have made my day.

• Ir
    Irina Dobraya May 06, 2017

It's horrible! Anyway, I will not go to this store.

Diana Perez de Corcho May 05, 2017

Un-bloody-believable!! This ia a big unpleasant surprise for me actually! And disappointment.

• W8
    w8alittlebit May 05, 2017

I don’t believe it! Frightening story, It can not be that this happened in real life.

• Ar
    Arthur March May 05, 2017

Oh my God! You must be kidding!

• Bu
    Burton88 May 05, 2017

This is outrageous! The customer orders the product, pays for it and hopes to get it in time, and then just waiting for a long time. After that, he carries a load to the apartment because the movers do not want to work. This store should not work. It need to close!

• Ni
    Nicholas94 May 05, 2017

How is that possible? Blatantly, right in the eye, tell a lie and feel good man and an honest Manager. For this attitude to the buyer, this store need to close and workers to be fired.

Alisa22 May 05, 2017

Such treatment of a customer is simply unacceptable! In this store not to buy anything. Thank you for the signal. Need a party to circumvent these stores.

• Si
    sir William May 05, 2017

Wow! Such a store should not work. They only know how to cheat. These people have a dangerous job.

Maxim6444 May 05, 2017

OMG! Are you kiddin' me? That's incredible and at the same time it's awful situation.

Maxim6444 May 05, 2017

OMG! Are you kiddin' me? That's incredible and at the same time it's funny)

• Si
    sir William May 05, 2017

Incredible! So to cheat the customer! It cannot and must not be repeated anywhere else. Thank you for told about such rudeness.

• Ji
    Jim Carter May 05, 2017

What insolence! This Manager should not work in the store. And the store has no right to exist. So deceive buyers is impossible. Shame on this store!

Maxim6444 May 03, 2017

Really? Wow, It's impossible.

John Howard1999 May 02, 2017

The cameraman speaks simply boorish! It's impossible! How can he work if he is so rude with customers.

• Sm
    Smith Wilson May 02, 2017

Very rude talking! Such a manager must be punished. If he talks like this, it's impossible to cooperate with them.

Andrew Smith 33 May 02, 2017

Wow! How can you talk to the client? This is unacceptable. After that, it is impossible to cooperate with them.

• Карина Орсе May 02, 2017

It's just amazing!

• Vi
    Vitacha Milueva May 02, 2017

Oh my gosh, what a case! Awful service, I totally understand your disappointment.

• Ol
    Olesia Norova May 02, 2017

It's the story about the most terrible service I've ever heard about. I believe such terrible slight of customers shouldn't be left unpunished

Alex Keyse May 02, 2017

Did they still have such shops? It was necessary to arrange a big trial. I'm just very amazed!

• Reda Rimanova May 02, 2017

It was necessary to immediately escape from this store. I'm certainly in shock. I didn't think that this is still happening.

Diana Mitchell May 02, 2017

Oh my God, that's the store of course! And as such in general there are. It's just awful. Total lack of service.

Maria Krasner May 02, 2017

How on Earth could that happen? :( Absolutely unacceptable!

• Ju
    Juliana28 May 02, 2017

Terrible service! I am very surprised.

Zakhar Demchenko May 02, 2017

Serious? My eyes goes bigger and bigger while reading this story. I think Chris Pallante should be punnished!

Zakhar Demchenko May 02, 2017

It's terrible If it really happened. I'm glad I saw this beware story. Don't want to be catched like this.

• St
    steelfox May 02, 2017

Oh Lord! I'm astonished and really shoked!!! And THIS they call "customer service"???!!

• Or
    orphan May 02, 2017

Hally cow! Good God! I can not believe that this is possible! Customer mast be alwaus right!

• Віктор Сирота May 02, 2017

Oh my God! You must be kidding! Really? Unbelievable!

Zakhar May 02, 2017

Oh my God, I just can't believe in this. I didn't expect it could be nowadays. I appreciate for information.

Diana Os May 02, 2017

Such a waste of time and money! I can imagine how disappointed you are... Thanks for sharing your experience with us so we can avoid making the same mistakes.

• Mo
    Molly Spenser May 02, 2017

This is the story! And the truth is no longer worth the risk. I've never heard such a thing happen to someone.

• Mo
    Molly Spenser May 02, 2017

I can't even imagine how this can happen! It couldn't be, I don't believe. Chris, it's incredible.

Allise Grek May 02, 2017

It's just amazing! It's good that you took the time to share your impressions with others!

• Татьяна Наркевич May 02, 2017

Awful situation :( I'm so sorry that you were unlucky to have this. And thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

• Fi
    fiery_dragon May 02, 2017

Can't be! Such bad treatment of a customer. For such an appeal should be punished. Now I know everything and I will not refer to them.

Alex Keyse May 02, 2017

Damn, dude, the first time I heard something like that. It's just an incredible story. Just horror.

• Br
    Brandon Williams 11 May 02, 2017

Wow! Had such a good first impression. I've never met. Very bad behavior. Thanks for the warning. I will not refer to them.