ChattersIncompetent staff members

I

The staff members at Chatters are so incompetent! I go in there and I ask for a product that will help with straightning my hair. The older lady I went up to, just looks at me and says "Hell if I know."... wow, really? Is that how to act with a paying customer? She's standing behind the counter, playing with the computer. So, I go to another rep and ask for help. While I the rep is helping me, I hear the older lady shouting out in the salon for the staff members to clean the store because it's a pig sty! First of all, if you are working in a salon, you should know your products. Secondly, you don't want to be shouting at the staff members for the whole store to hear. Thirdly, you don't want to let the customers know that you think that your shop is a pig sty. You are trying to make the atmosphere pleasant so that customers want to buy your products. After I heard this, I walked out of the store, and I didn't buy anything.

Jodi Sinclair Mar 27, 2017

I took my daughter to CHATTER's in Red Deer to pick up a haircolor cream. Three different ladies gave us advice, not sure who to rely on we decided to forego coloring her hair ourselves. We then asked for a quote. Hearing that the color would only cost $80 because my daughters hair is so short we immediately booked an appointment. We were both shocked and appalled when three hours later the stylist charged my daughter $260!! I objected and was told that sorry it was a different girl who gave the quote and there was nothing that could be done about it. How ridiculous! Why would we ask for a quote? The idea that they can then more than Triple the quote is disgusting! And my daughter didnt get the color she had asked for either.