Charles WintersServices not render

D

I hired Charles Winters to design and complete a website for me, he came by and sold me on a website he said he could have ready for me in 10 days, he asked for a deposit of $300.00 and a second payment of $300 both which he was paid for, however after the second payment Charles disappeared and has given me excuse after excuse as to why he can not have the website done by now 4 months later and now he wont answer my phone calls. He hangs up on me and text messages me telling me to e-mail him details about the website I need him to do which he is suppose to design and make. I have sent him samples of the sites I like and asked him to meet with me to go over the site but he refuses to answer my phone calls.
He has made every excuse under the sun and now he has despaired.

Charles Winters Feb 12, 2015

This is Charles. I just want to say that it is true that I am a child molester, but I have been working on my problem and have come to realize that the reason I like to rape children is because I myself was raped when I was young. I know that is no excuse but that is why I did it.

Charles Winters Feb 03, 2015

I heard this man is a child molester and a crack user. He has ripped off so many people and now he uses another name but he is still on Craigslist doing this same stuff. I don't know why the police can't stop him. I hope they send this man to jail for a long time, or back to Maine, which is where he is from, I heard.

• Pi
    Pissed Off Client Jan 10, 2013

OMG! He just did the same thing to me too. This time he threanthned to post 100 bad reviews about my company and my family. What an awful human being. I can not believe that a person can wake up each morning look themselves in the mirror and make a decision to defraud as many people as possible.

He has one excuse after another from sleeping in to a server being down...every time you speak to him he is in a meeting or someone where else besides working on your project. This guys is a living nightmare!

• Ri
    rippedoffdisappointed Jun 13, 2011

OMG! he did the same thing to me...i said i would take him to small claims if i don't receive a refund for my deposit. he threatened to post bad reviews and comments about my company if i don't "cooperate" about final payment. where are you at with it now?