Chapman & Puderbaugh DDSdental practices

BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST! I was not impressed...when I was sent to specialist I was told they were not correct in their assessment of my dental needs and actually wanted me to have teeth removed that did not need removed and have other services I didn't need in an attempt to run up my bill. I went to three other specialists and another dentist that had a more costly treatment plan, but one that allowed me to save my teeth, which I asked repeatedly to Dr. Chapman to consider. I would not recommend them to anyone and I am in the stages of reporting my experience to the American Medical and Dental Associations, the Better Business Bureau, the state Attorney General's office and the media.

dental practices

• Je
    jeanjsc Nov 12, 2011

I cannot believe this at all.
    I have been a patient there since they move here and I have never had such great care.

• Ph
    photographer JOHN Nov 10, 2011

I notice that the person who posted this copied the photo from the dental website, he needs to learn about copyright laws. It says very plainly on the bottom of the web site that all the photos and information is copyrighted for this year. I am the professional photographer who licensed this photo for use by the dentist and the web developer, I suggest that you take this post down.

• Ph
    photographer JOHN Nov 10, 2011

I have been going to these dentists since they have been in practise, they always give several options for your care. I cannot imagine that this happened the way it is described.