CellPhones4Cash.comService is misrepresented and bogus

I sent 5 working cell phones to this company for cash in 2005. I was never paid or acknowledged by the company. The service is misrepresented and bogus.

• Ce
    cellphones4cash Oct 11, 2012

Please ignore this complaint, I am the owner of cellphones4cash.com and only started this site as of this year 2012. The previous owner has no affiliation with this site any longer and we will make it our priority to treat our customers with the service they deserve.

(I am sorry that you had a complaint about the former owner of this URL address, please remove this complaint if you are the original poster as the site you are reviewing was the previous site)

• 1h
    1HVT797 Oct 11, 2012

Ты должен доказать себе первый товарищ
    GOTTA PROVE YOURSELF FIRST, BUDDY
    (для, я русский, вы видите)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices