Celebsonly.comFraud?

W

Since Augiust 2010 I have been debited monthly the amount of $21.37 for a "subscription" to celebsonly.com. My credit card statement shows the debit as originating from STARTCS247.COM. The phone number listed is [protected]. They have debited my credit card monthly from September to the present. I noticed the debit a few days ago and they credited my account for October and November.
Tonight I decided to go back a few more months and noticed they had also debited my credit card in September. I called them tonight and spoke with "William" who claimed not to have the authority to credit the amount back.
He did give me an email address, [protected]@FINDSPT7.COM, where I could lodge my complaint. I did a Web search for that address and found yet another number, [protected]. When I called that number, "William" answered.
I have never subscribed to CELEBSONLY.COM and have no idea how they got my credit card number.

• Da
    Dabongpull Mar 27, 2011

Site bills recurrently through different billing companies. Sends emails with "membership activated" although no subscription has been made. Several attempts to cancel prove to be unfruitful and billing reoccurs numerous times.