Ccm Sng Grantsunauthorized charge of my credit card

D

Today while I check my account I notice a charge of $57.61 made on the 03/28/2010 and remove on the 03/30/2010. Now I never made any purchase or know who this company is.

This is the transaction done on my account

DEBIT PURCHASE
CCM SNG GRANTS [protected] GB
[protected] 482487 Mar 28
I tried calling this number and it doesn't work, how convenient./ I called the bank Immediately and change my card and now they are investigating.

• Mi
    Miss Lisa Anne Apr 08, 2010

The exact same thing happened to me on 3/29/2010. I do not use this checking account often, or make online purchases. I am still waiting to receieve my money back from chase.

Sadsituation Apr 05, 2010

The same thing happened to me today. My mom must be responsible, so I'm wondering if it has anything to do with online gambling.

• Mo
    montreyj Apr 01, 2010

I had this same thing happen to me about 6 months ago. These people get your card number from fraudulent websites or buying something off of an unsecured website. Before I buy using my card number online, I check to see if the website has a secure site seal from either GoDaddy.com, Thawte, or Versign.